#29 Patrick Ambrose -- forward or back?

Too much info, brah

Or not enough?

Talking about the return of Ambrose after injury, Justin Crow said: ā€œHe got hit in the nose early in the game which was a good re-introduction to football, but we expect Pat to train well this week and be available for selection.ā€
I can think of many better re-introductions to footy than thatā€¦

I reckon itā€™s plenty, and even in this time of uber judgement, consenting adults should be stilletto do what ever floats their boat.

Could be worse.
Kid I coached in juniors busted 3 ribs in his comeback game from an ACL, then got knocked out next game before copping a boot between the legs the game after that and having to leave the field lol

1 Like

Wonā€™t be long nowā€¦

2 Likes

Youā€™re talking about a friend, right?

3 Likes

You think pirate has high heels, and hair like a, well, pirate?

my eyes are bleedingā€¦

1 Like

Any reports about how Ambrose played for VFL last Sunday?

According to the club match report:
ā€œPatrick Ambrose continued his return to football, in an impressive four-quarter performance in the back line. He finished with 11 disposals, five marks and one tackle and now has two full games under his belt.ā€

1 Like

I think itā€™s fantastic that Paddy can be labelled as ā€˜impressiveā€™ and have ā€˜11 disposalsā€™ all in the same report. I hope to see this guy back soon as we have certainly missed him.

3 Likes

Must come in to play on Tex, Hartley is no where near as strong or has the tank to go with Tex.
Iā€™d bring Patty in this week and let him play on Casboult.

1 Like

Agree, bring him in this week even if he is slightly underdone. Needs a week in the ones before he takes on Tex.

7 Likes

Ah yes. Letā€™s get him nice and Essingtoned before he takes on Tex. Iā€™d be more inclined to bring him in against Adelaide.fresh, breathing fire, and ready to nullify.

Yep, give him a run before the crows as heā€™ll certainly be needed

Should have been in last week.ust come in this week.

Had a nightmare today. I thought he was a poor selection given the opposition. Will have better match ups next week

2 Likes

Who was he on?

Mustnā€™t have been near his man then; unlike Hartley I donā€™t recall him repeatedly being beaten one-on-one.

2 Likes