3 Coaches Met With James Hird

At the AFL Coaches Association organised event a few weeks back.

McKenna, McCartney and Buckley.

Wonder if Buckley has stopped answering Eddie's phone calls yet?

James Hird meeting results in demise of coaches!!

What is meant by meeting? And why?

james hird taints other coaches .

Hahaha....taint!

Hird making even their clubs all about himself.

Basically to welcome Hird back into the coaches ranks. It was also going to be used to get his side of the story across.
You can say what you like about Buckley but he hasn't said a bad word about Hirdy's or the "saga" since this whole thing began.

Basically to welcome Hird back into the coaches ranks. It was also going to be used to get his side of the story across.
You can say what you like about Buckley but he hasn't said a bad word about Hirdy's or the "saga" since this whole thing began.

John 8:7

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them,

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone..."

The curse of the Hird ring, Buckley next

well they were team mates

ive got this image of a filthy jimmy crawling out of bucks telly now

And Bucks trying to see around him to check out his reflection in the TV.

And Bucks trying to see around him to check out his reflection in the TV.

replace jim with me obscuring his vision and i had a similar experience in the tunnel one night in the good ol days.

collingwood replay was on the telly and he was not happy due to some ■■■■■■ tasweigen going tribal on djapana next to his table. gave me a mouthful.

doc wheildon and john barnes were where youd expect them to be nearby and said he came out after games only if they were showing a replay.

and doc wheildon said he is the biggest farkbucket in the game by a long way. doc may have been run over shortly afterwards but i might have my years mixed up.

When I lived in Sydney I was involved in junior programs with the AFL and Buckley came up as part of Collingwood’s push into NSW. Unlike most players who there under sufferance and didn’t care if you knew it, Nathan Buckley was fantastic. Not only with the kids but the parents and the staff putting on. He took time to talk to everyone, signed every autograph request and was genuinely interested in what we were doing to grow the game in Sydney. I have only come across one person who was a better representative or ambassador of the game. StG.

When I lived in Sydney I was involved in junior programs with the AFL and Buckley came up as part of Collingwood's push into NSW. Unlike most players who there under sufferance and didn't care if you knew it, Nathan Buckley was fantastic. Not only with the kids but the parents and the staff putting on. He took time to talk to everyone, signed every autograph request and was genuinely interested in what we were doing to grow the game in Sydney. I have only come across one person who was a better representative or ambassador of the game. StG.

Disgraceful. Coaches have been sacked for far less. That's coach sacking material right there.

Sarcasm off, I love Nathan Buckley.

I was expecting him to be the FIGJAM I'd accused him of being.

He was one of the better blokes I've met in footy.

I think we can all agree that we have enjoyed Nathan's career at Collingwood and hope he continues on for a long time.

I really like the way Buckley conducts himself in interviews, too.

I had a similar experience. When he was player I helped him out on a uni project he was doing with another guy I knew. Unfortunately Bucks was a really great guy. I really wanted him not to be. In the end I reasoned with myself that I could dislike the footballer, but not the man.
Yuck - can't believe I typed that.