#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Nobody else did it, so welcome Darcy.

Had one of those days when the bounce of the ball didn't go his way - Next week I'd swap fantasia and Parish - Bring Fantasia back into the midfield and play Parish forward.

sorry Yaco, but that’s where you leave young players to rot and slowly fade away back to the 2s here at Essington IMHO.

We had 40 entries, Brown and Daniher had 8 scoring shots between them leaving another 32. We had another 10 scoring shots apart from that which I think is fair considering our entries are incredibly poor.

I’d leave Darcy in the midfield, he is one of our best players already and I think is one that is seamlessly adjusting to the game. I’d give him the odd rest if needs be but carry on I say.

Tough day at the new office, but kept on going.

had some saints flog hanging off him the entire game, got real filthy in the 3rd quarter i was waiting for something to be called

i have never seen such disgusting holding player go unchecked before, goes to show how teams rate him and how â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  pathetic the umpiring has become

This. He got no love from the umpires today. He was held without the ball at many stoppages and couldn’t buy a free kick. Then when he gets caught after 0.00001secs of prior oppurtunity… holding the ball.

Welcome to Essendon, Darcy.

had some saints flog hanging off him the entire game, got real filthy in the 3rd quarter i was waiting for something to be called

i have never seen such disgusting holding player go unchecked before, goes to show how teams rate him and how â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  pathetic the umpiring has become

If you haven’t seen such holding going unchecked before you haven’t been watching many Essendon games.

This. He got no love from the umpires today. He was held without the ball at many stoppages and couldn’t buy a free kick. Then when he gets caught after 0.00001secs of prior oppurtunity… holding the ball.

How did they let his mate rhys mathieson slide to 38 and not have a pair of them?
maybe we didn't think melbs would pick Oliver over Darc and we didn't expect Rhys to Still be there at 29.......you just know it's going to bite us don't ya.

Will ask for a trade at the end of 2019.

How did they let his mate rhys mathieson slide to 38 and not have a pair of them?
maybe we didn't think melbs would pick Oliver over Darc and we didn't expect Rhys to Still be there at 29.......you just know it's going to bite us don't ya.

Had one of those days when the bounce of the ball didn’t go his way - Next week I’d swap fantasia and Parish - Bring Fantasia back into the midfield and play Parish forward.

Let's get his mate 'Beast Mode' to the club. This guys a classic. Might have been a better option than Alex 'hamstrings' Morgan http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/afl/afl/beast-mode-motivates-brisbane!523432

Unfortunately he just signed a two year extension at Brisbane.
Was hoping we got him at Morgan’s pick. Hopefully not another Steinberg - Parker mistake.

I’m prepared to wait until both have played at least one senior game before I call it.

Yeah, I remember people saying that Richmond stuffed up for passing on Pears for Rance. Might need to wait for at least 2 games.

If Pears didn’t have the injury he did have they would still be saying that.

Yeah, and Gumby might have broken Lockett’s goal kicking record, but he didn’t. Rance is a star, not saying Pears is rubbish.

2 kicks and 18 handballs is Jobe-Early-Doors-Esque.

Reckon he loves fighting more than he does owning packs.

http://i.imgur.com/FKM2TYN.gif

Young Zacky Merret gets knocked over by a North flog and comes straight in to look after his team mate.

I love it.

Did well to dig and and get a few touches in the second half

Would like to see him rested again soon. I would rather he see the season out in good nick than be cooked by r18.

Is carrying our mid field which is a tough thing for a first year draftee and is doing well.

He’s going to dominate with the likes of Heppell,Hocking,Myers,Jobe next to him.

Carrying them? Zaharakis, Merrett and Cooney are not being carried.

please hes our 3rd best midfielder at the moment.

The kid has been great and will be a jet but he isnt “carrying the midfield” and while is output is epic for a first year player he is still behind a few guys

im not saying hes a gun, just that our midfield is woeful at best.

He might not be carrying the midfield but he’s doing a lot of the getting the ball and dishing it out to guys like Merret,Zaharakis etc.

I know the kid'd handball is a weapon but he had 2 kicks and 18 handballs today.

Will come in time especially with bigger bodies around him next year. I dont think we have seen his kicking skills which in scouting reports was classed as a weapon. Still a few levels to go up I sense with this kid

I know the kid’d handball is a weapon but he had 2 kicks and 18 handballs today.