#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - forward pocket till end of 2021

You should also delete your effective kick one on that basis.

Its a blitz myth that one.

The effective kick one is still true so Ill leave it even though the context is different.

1 Like

Not according to the link KM posted above.

Late second rounder realistically. Hasn’t done a heck of a lot over the past 5 years. Good average output.

Yeah agreed, which would be a decent gamble in this draft. Best you could hope for would be one of Geelong’s 3x first round picks, assuming they want a ready made player for their ongoing premiership pursuit with Selwood, Danger, Hawkins

He just turned 23 FFS…his best will be in 2 or 3 years and you want to go to the draft to get what? High risk strategy IMO

1 Like

If we can get one of Geelong’s 1st round picks for Darcy, then I would take and run. It’d be a win for all parties at this stage.

probably one of his worst games for the club

Yep he was pretty bad tonight. He seemed to be trying, but he was a long, long way from being anything close to good.

I love this bloke but fark me, we really needed him stand up when the heat was on in the last quarter and he chipped in with one disposal and zero tackles.

Dunno if he was forward the whole time or what the go was but there but we need him to start dominating games at this stage in his career.

I like Darcy, but 5 years in, his output doesn’t reflect what you want out of a midfielder you took with your 6th selection.

You have to admit the pick 5 and 6, Francis, Parish combo is heading towards the bust category. Needed to nail at least one of them.

Parish was 5 and Francis 6 I think you will find.

It was a truly awful draft year from top to bottom

A disaster in hindsight

Nah, there wasn’t much else in the draft, the pool was not the best.

It had better be considering how often he turns it over

Maybe I’m seeing things but the last two weeks I’ve felt like parish has had ground balls in hand spoiled by teammates quite often.

We’re just so farking dumb and selfish.

1 Like

Worst draft year of the decade and its the one where we had 4 top 20 picks. Meanwhile 2 of the best draft years we don’t have a pick in the first round.
This year, compromised draft, no idea who the kids are because they haven’t played and we are going to end up with a top 6 pick. Typical

2 Likes

Well, 2 top 10 picks and 2 more in the late 20s

But you’re right we are cursed and need to burn some sage or some ■■■■

1 Like

Just too small to stand up to the likes of Cogs,Ward,Kelly who are massive

Not big enough to be an inside mid

Website Design