#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

6-7kgs ain’t Mutch

Darce and Langford struggled kicking running goals at training today. Both looked ■■■■■■ huge though so there’s that.

Darcy's kicking has never been elite. His decision making and speed with regards to hands is. He's a superb midfielder but he's no TIPPA Zach or McKenna with regard to kicking. Darcy is all about moving the ball to more dangerous places.

Elite? That buzz word gets thrown around too readily. A bit like ‘Leader’.

Let’s make a judgememt in his 5th year, not when he’s been listed for 12 months.

His field kicking, particularly ~50m, is superb.

Are you saying let’s make a judgement when his field kicking is superb or you actually think it is superb as of now? Iv’e gotta say its the only negative i see in his game at the moment. Mind you on blitz none of our players seem to have any weaknesses so wouldn’t surprise me if you actually think it is above average.

Darce and Langford struggled kicking running goals at training today. Both looked ■■■■■■ huge though so there's that.

Simmo, Yah gotta know that we have an insatiable desire for pre-season training reports. So, where is your report ?

Hi kicking is fine and will only improve - but the biggest asset he has are his hands in close - he was just too quick for 80% of our midfield last year. Too quick.

He could go bananas this year surrounded by the midfield studs we’ve got coming back and the ones we have developing - honestly this kid is Greg Williams quick in close - him and Hepp and Zach are gonna make teams look silly this year through the guts and at stoppages.

Rumor is that he want's to go to Brisbane to play with his best mate.

why is it not the other way around?

Because it wouldn’t make sense!

“.mate best his with play to Brisbane to go to want’s he that is Rumor”

it was clearly a joke, ■■■■■■ hell

You’re clearly too intelligent for this place. Get out now before you get dummu.

Darce and Langford struggled kicking running goals at training today. Both looked ■■■■■■ huge though so there's that.

Not again!

Where did that rumour come from?

My large intestine

At the end of the day he played out of his skin for a first year player who was shouldered with way more centre square/contested responsibility than most.

Kicking at times was off but technically he is sound so the composure will only improve as he becomes more comfortable.

My large intestine

Hahahahaha, you really wrecked 'im, mate.

My large intestine

Hahahahaha, you really wrecked 'im, mate.

Always do when you go all logi colon someones ■■■.

Clutched that kick to seal us the win against Melbourne in his second game.

His kicking is fine, you carnts are just farked.

14 years in the red and black sounds good to me.

Meh. Six in one hand, half a dozen in the other.

You’re so two faced Blummers.

Talk about splitting hairs…

Clutched that kick to seal us the win against Melbourne in his second game.

His kicking is fine, you carnts are just farked.

14 years in the red and black sounds good to me.

Are Brisbane changing their colours?

Meh. Six in one hand, half a dozen in the other.

I'm 50/50 can't make my mind.

You might be bisectual?

( Not that …etc )

I heard Darcy had to do 50% more because Francis did 50% less.
That's only 50% true.
I’m a glass-half-full guy.

I’m 50/50 can’t make my mind.

I’m half inclined to believe that.