#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Simon Madden played in the reserves
So did Max Crow

Surely you can’t be serious.

1 Like

Don’t call him that

2 Likes

After Darce was dropped, he came back and played the way I think everyone at the club hoped he would from the start of the season.

He was awesome and is such an effective linking midfielder when we are in open play.

So instinctual, great running patterns, clean and soft hands and most importantly, has mongrel. Whenever I think of Darcy I’m reminded of the saying: “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”

I think he’ll have a great 2019.

11 Likes

I’ve read a couple of people saying that. Why are we trading him? What’s the benefit to us? Natural midfielder who will play inside even though on the small side. Has hardly missed a game since drafted. What we get for him would be less than his worth to us??

I’m hoping he can become a little ball of muscle, then we can call him The Swedish Meatball

Reckon pick 7-13

You are right but I wouldn’t be against trading him if it helped us get a Jobe replacement

So a downgrade on his original pick and you reckon we’d get someone better?

You really hated your Christmas socks didn’t you?

2 Likes

The list of players that you would trade Darcy for is quite short, and for most of them, Darcy would be the steak knives.

Anyways, perhaps we should wait until after round 2 before we derail threads with silly trade talks.

I think players lose thier trade value once they get picked that’s unless they become a gun.

Only if he wanted out and was part of a trade for Kelly or Coniglio.

2 Likes

If Nino is happy to trade him, then it’s a ridiculous idea ipso facto quod erat demonstrandum and in flagrante delicto.

4 Likes

Lock thread time.

You’re only as good as your last game.

Unless you are Darcy Parish, and then you are only as good as the game before you got dropped that time.

10 Likes

Top 5 B and F coming up.

@Killer_Mike in 3… 2… 1…

1 Like

Pazza

1 Like

I can only assume we’ve been avoiding the obvious, for an equally obvious reason.

Scorch agrees with finding nino. Says it all

1 Like