#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Darcy is our Sloan. Do the Crows play Sloan on a flank, in roles where he is basically sacrificing his game to man up opposition players…fark no, he does too much damage around the ball. but that is what Woosha is doing to Parish. And its probably doin Darcy’s head in.

13 Likes

Can we still bring him off the emergency list to play tomorrow. Wooah

Maybe a green D

Otherwise

@Dons-All-The-Way
@Drew_Jamison_lies
@davethedon
@darkknightpheonix
@daf
@dacoach
@Daniel.Cotter
@Dad_grove
Etc
Etc

Ok then no. they are not all Donnington.

Not there is anything wrong with that.

@Davo

og donnington was yellow

and yellow is the colour of friendship

Green for me; that is, the second incarnation.

mustard

Yeah edited my reply Donner 4 ever was green but yep Donnington was mustard.

ahh yeah i see the difference now

1 Like

Lol edited response again.

Really good response from Darcy. Shame he had to get a kick up the pants first before showing this type of form. I get the point of lesser opposition today, and him likely today playing a role he is perhaps more suited to, but he needs to learn some tricks if he can’t displace the blokes in front of him.

Kicking goals is certainly a good trick! Lets hope he brings that when he gets back in the 22

1 Like

I have an avatar. I ain’t no basic ■■■■■.

4 Likes

I haven’t had the chance to follow us at all during the preseason. Permanently based in Toronto and just had a baby girl so barely anytime to catch up with the preseason news. I was disappointed to see Parish not named for R1, is this a reflection on the strength of our midfield or has Darce been disappointing? Or is it a combination of both?

Good to see his VFL response. Have high hopes for this guy.

2 Likes

If case anyone missed it.

Winderlich’s breakout game was a 5+35 (though he kicked a few in the last quarter when we sent him to full-forward and told everyone else to get the hell out of the way).

6 Likes

i miss Jason :frowning: one of the most underrated players in our history

13 Likes

^That’s a big call.

Especially since most people here have no memory of history before ~20y ago.

1 Like

such as me. but im willing to bank on Licha being up there. absolutely loved him

1 Like

Licha was criminally underrated for a long time, to say that he was the most underrated EFC player of all time though…stretching it.

Most unfortunate of his generation is probably more apt than most underrated in the history of football

3 Likes