#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Water appears to have no effect on him…

Thought he was magnificent. He and hep bossed the midfield all day

3 Likes

Continued his outstanding form from last week. Well played, Darc.

1 Like

Sign Darcy up before someone else does.

3 Likes

Sign him up ASAP, he is getting more expensive by the week.

3 Likes

Jeez I’m glad we ■■■■■■ away the first third of the season while carefully hiding this bloke away from the ball in the forward pocket…

24 Likes

Was hilarious how it started raining in the second quarter and he immediately bossed the next stoppage.

6 Likes

Yes, pure genius by Woosha.
The kid is a bonafide inside mid

4 Likes

Fast becoming my favourite player. Another super effort today. Hard as nails and never gives in. Really hope we can lock him away shortly he’s future is definitely bright :ok_hand:

Except that rounding out his game meant he was also damaging resting forward.
But no, you’re right, he should never have been made to work on his forward craft, or improve his fitness.
Now we’re seeing the benefits- make good players better- or would you rather we developed our mids like FarkCarlton & Squibs?

4 Likes

neither of the goals he kicked today had anything to do with forward craft lmao.

You are delusional.

4 Likes

It’s his opinion.

2 Likes

hes been building towards that.

Funny how showing some confidence in a young player, combined with playing them in their best position, will bring out the best in them.

Who would have thought?

1 Like

There’s a lot of Daisy Williams abut this lad. Been so impressive the past couple of games.

Get his signature now Dons.

5 Likes

Nice one Darcy

It is but like I said, neither of Darcys goals this week were because he has developed some fwd smarts.

He generally looks pretty lost in the fwd line.

You’re right though.

Sign him up. 5 years, $800k. Worth every cent if he continues to improve!

Great game, plenty of it again. Just needs a little bit more composure with the ball.

Very clean tonight and showed some nice littles fakes to buy himself some more time. Certainly building.

some terrific revisionism there.

parish could rest forward in his juniors.

1 Like