#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

because some people love to hate wank themselves over essendon not having any “big-bodied midfielders”. like cripps and setterfield, ya know?

3 Likes

Amazing what happens when he plays in the guts.

If Myers plays again this season and it costs Parish midfield time…

Rowell is 178cm

And 2x A-graders > 1x Superstar, especially considering this superstar hasn’t play a single game yet.

I always thought kids learn better when they have their confidence depleted and feel out of place, you’re telling me this not the case?

2 Likes

Cannot afford to lose. Our most midfieldery midfielder. Re-sign ASAP.

1 Like

His wage demands would have increased over the past fortnight.

At least if we lose him we could ask for more in return (maybe a late first rounder?).

Yes uncontracted as seasons end but if he doesn’t want to go into draft then he needs to get traded.

Noticeable yesterday that he was running different patterns. He appeared as a link up more often than in the past, and l was glad to see others using him, rather than ignoring him. Is he demanding the ball more, or is it perhaps a coaching instruction?

3 Likes

Oh give it a fkg spell mate, you’ve been targeting this kid for a while now. Just admit that you’re wrong.

1 Like

If he keeps playing the way he is right now a late first rounder would be a massive injustice.

We must keep him.

He clearly has an elite tank that allows him to run from contest to contest.

The midfieldiest midfielder who ever midfield

2 Likes

He has been great the last two weeks. I do love how he plays.

Does need to settle his torpe it forward instinct in better weather though.

1 Like

Darcy “midfieldiest midfielder” Parish

1 Like

If he keeps this up, he’ll start getting tagged.

Only on Blitz could there be discussion of trading him after that sort of game :joy:

17 Likes

My Daisy comparison was Oct’17:
Plus pushed Parish out to the wing for 2 reasons I believe. Protect his body as he loves the inside game but doesn’t have the build for it yet, & give him a chance to improve his disposal skills with a bit more time & space.
He is going to be a classic Daisy Williams type rover in years to come.
When was your first one?

Just checked, April 17, well done beat me by 6 months

1 Like

Of course we must. Let’s sign him up forthwith. No more messing around, just do it!

1 Like

It makes sense though right? Use pick 5 to get him, play him for 65 games and when he starts to become a good player trade him for an early second round pick.

5 Likes

Outrageous isn’t it :joy::joy:
Don’t think he will go anywhere, loves the boys just cemented he’s spot in the side and no doubt a nice little pay rise on the horizon

2 Likes

he really gives us a strong fight in the dog (-: