#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Yeah hopefully thats all it is.
Ive always had the sense that hes not one of wooshas favourtites but I feel like maybe i’m being stupid.

Hes been great this year, really happy with development

1 Like

Darcy back in. 2yrs.

Ripper set shot from him yesterday also. Really has become quite the solid goal kicker.

8 Likes

Glad to have this guy signed up.

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Can’t save signing announcements for after losses if we don’t have losses

13 Likes

21 Likes
5 Likes

“To be honest, there was never a consideration to sign elsewhere, I love this club and want to repay the faith they’ve shown,” Parish said.

11 Likes

Barracks for Collingwood and lives in Geelong though…

1 Like

He’s going to request a trade because Woosha was mean to him.

8 Likes

Paslode

Receive “Members First” email. Immediately open EFC app. Story already there.

Members First. :+1:t2:

Francis and Walla

2 Likes

I think someone said Francis and D Clarke were close.

1 Like

Great news! Love watching him play. He never shirks a contest and goes after the contested ball like a terrier.

1 Like

Brown and Clarke.

1 Like

Awesome news

1 Like

Super news that Darcy has committed for another 2 years.

Also interesting that the club’s PR department deemed yesterday’s loss as distraction worthy.

5 Likes

Perhaps they have sufficient good news items to distract us with so now they are just rolling out 1 a week.

1 Like

I am not counting my chickens until I hear it from Ralphy, because he said -

foxfooty.com.au says: No certainty to remain at Essendon. Cale Hooker, Michael Hurley and Dylan Shiel are on significant deals and taking up a fair chunk of the salary cap, meaning there mightn’t be much left for Parish. If a rival club, like the Cats, approached Parish with a better financial offer, it’d be hard for Essendon to match it.

and this -

Darcy Parish is being chased by a long list of Victorian clubs including Geelong as the Bombers consider whether to reward his five-goal VFL

“To be honest, there was never a consideration to sign elsewhere, I love this club and want to repay the faith they’ve shown,” Parish said.

12 Likes