#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - signed to end of 2021

Yep

Hard to reconcile the “Woosha is stuffing around all the youngsters” line with all the youngsters continually opting to stay, even when they’re not playing seniors (or not in their preferred roles).

Maybe having a consistent plan, to steadily work on, is not actually as bad as Blitz would have it.

7 Likes

Geelong are heavily into Coniglio,
Parish is only a backup plan for them.

Gone.

Don’t forget Jackets, who only recruits kids from “good” families.

Funny how fast news travels to some of the most remote parts of Australia. There’s a network of sources out there somewhere !

@Humble_NSW_Fan is one of my sources.

Make of that what you will.

2 Likes

Starting to really come on now. Gaining confidence.

1 Like

Meh he wasn’t that good…

In all seriousness, he was working very hard in the first half but wasn’t racking up the stats, but he was doing a lot right. 3rd he got right on top and was part of the Zerrett lead domination.

2 Likes

Them kicks was slick

1 Like

There is just the slightest hint of B Cousins in how he moved around the stoppage.
Always on the move, always creating. Loves the 1-2 handball, receive and deliver. Genuine class.

5 Likes

This time last year BT and all the other commentators probably didn’t even know who he was.

He’s now a champ. Please stay.

Has gone another level since he got a decent haircut.

3 Likes

That set shot goal was a ripper. I never expect an Essendon player to kick those 50/50 set shots.

3 Likes

Just play him in the guts.

1 Like

and pass up an opportunity to bring up mick whatever at the geelong falcons football bactory?

1 Like

So glad we picked this guy over Oliver!

6 Likes

No way is he signing any time soon. Contract value climbing by the week!

2 Likes

Really developing well. Terrific contribution tonight , like previous weeks.
He will be awesome at this rate of improvement in a short time - another year or two.

3 Likes

loved his interview with BT too, genuine character and it’s good seeing him so at home with his teammates

I reckon the ‘Darcy has signed an extension’ contract news will hit the airways very soon. IMO.

1 Like

Website Design