#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

francis ■■■■■■ well tried. forwent going home to train.

2 Likes

To see him picked in the travelling side, would ease a lot of Blitz pain.

But do you think his body can handle the strain?

Yep. Tall skinny inside mid with 90s skater hair

He’ll want to clean up his kicking though, judging on what I saw last year.

He has started the year off quite well. Didn’t handle the wet conditions but has contributed in all three weeks.

Oliver looks like a beast this year. Huge improvement.

The remedy to that, my friend, is to train and train and train.

And get the elite fitness to match his football brain

1 Like

Huh? He was one of the cleanest on the ground

4 Likes

Perhaps they meant to say “handled it like it wasn’t wet”; would be more accurate

Change thread title to:

Darcy “Clayton Oliver” Parish

4 Likes

I would have thought it would be a touch early for him to be expanding into teaching and coaching. Modern methods eh.

1 Like

No.

In other words: daf fark?

Like all statistics, its only useful in the right hands. Metres gained x Kicking efficiency is worth a lot more than 9/10ths of ■■■■ all.

1 Like

Zerrett,McGrath,Parish will be our gun small mids.

Heppell,?,? Will be our gun tall /big bodied mids.

? Could be Langford,could be laverde, could even be Francis one day.

But with Jobe and even Hocking/Howlett on the way towards the end, let’s hope one,two or all of Begley,Clarke, and Mutch make it.

Gotta say the thread title makes me think of those fanatic idiots at the tennis with their stupid chants.

1 Like

It makes me think of that Alice Alice WhoTF is Alice thing.

Then in my head I hear the Grog squad chanting “Parish Parish His name is Darcy Parish”

Edit: What TF has gone on with the swear filter?? Now it’s censoring W.T.F…??

WTF?

And his groins…

I’ll probably get flamed for this. However at this point I am a little disappointed by Parish’s first few games. They have not been bad by any means and I love what he brings to the club.
I just expected him to step his game up a bit this year and so far I think he is roughly the same as last year.
My expectations are probably unrealistic. Hopefully the rest of the season will be great.

I think it’s to be expected as he’s had quite a bit of responsibility taken away from him this year.

I think he will get more time on ball as the season goes on and he will thrive on that.

2 Likes