#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Would adopted brothers count?

1 Like

Sheedy pre-empted the introduction of this rule and then recruited Marlon Pickett and Shane Harvey.

In practice, it would be near impossible to implement because there would need to be a decent games criteria to prevent clubs from the rorting the system, and such a restriction would rule out most brothers from playing with their siblings due to the relative close age of most brothers.

2 Likes

You forgot Mark McVeigh.

Weā€™ve taken the right approach with the merrets

3 Likes

Mark was far from a dud even if he wasnā€™t the better brother. the Justin of the Maddens.

Likeā€¦ a bruva?

Can we please clone this bloke??

plays like a 100-gamer. decision making, awareness, knows what and who to take on.

How damn good is this kid, seriously?

3 Likes

Was top 5 for us. He is going to destroy it when he has a bigger tank and gets stronger.

Canā€™t wait for Parish v Oliver next week!

Caused some real momentum our way in the first when he came on for Jobe following the blood rule. Was excellent today.

He is a bull! he has heart and desire, a natural AFL player!

He wonā€™t be bouncing a footy on a wet day again.

was funny how JoeDan didnā€™t think twice before doing it a few mins later, and perfectly at that. not a bad day at the office huh

Thought heā€™d been down slightly in past weeks but he came back to the fore today IMO

Only player to say go dons/bombers at the end of each interview.

8 Likes

I couldnā€™t help but think of the day I saw 4 Danihers bust the banner together.

Thereā€™s four of these Parish lads IIRC, ā€¦

6 Likes

Oh yes he farken will, ā€¦ just hopefully never in that fashion again.

Starting to find his slot & work into his new role is Darce. Must have been a bit of a blow to his temperament to have to step down a notch after relishing his stature in the mix last year. Glad to see it didnā€™t take too long, says a lot about his mind, attitude, and maturity, ā€¦ and itā€™s all good.

2 Likes

Flaming love it

Watching live I thought Darc had a decent game, watching the replay I realised he was outstanding. Could be anything!

3 Likes