#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Exactly the type of player The Cats will try to poach from us.

Sign him up quick!!!

He played more in the guts last year and so had considered that thought . So l’m still in the dark.

Reminds me of a young Darcy Parish

4 Likes

Its counterproductive he’s the midfieldiest midfielder that ever midfielder.

1 Like

Cant believe he is onky 19. His decision making is top notch, rarely looks flustered. Is an animal when thr ball is there to be one

1 Like

Purest midfielder I have seen at the club in ages. Is just an out and out mid. Reminds me a lot of Ben Cousins on the field.

6 Likes

hits the contest at pace.

Sign him the ■■■■ up!!

1 Like

I always question the height and weight they publish on players. I stood near Darcy recently and he seemed a bit taller than 5’11", as the friend I was with is 6’2" and he was just a wee bit shorter. His published weight at 78 kg is even further off the mark, because take a look at his developed biceps and strong lower torso, and I am about 86 kg, albeit fat, but he make me look like Marty Gleeson. I have also stood next to Paddy Dangerfield, when he was in Adelaide, and he was a big guy then and probably bigger now, makes Selwood look like a weed.

Not sure he has the explosive burst of Dangerfield, but he will become a star and in my view is already ahead of where Paddy was at 19.

2 Likes

Really like this kid, was put into the middle after Zerrett went off and took the game on…
I know people are complaining about our midfield, but when you think Parish, McGrath and Zerrett all aged 21 and under, the future is bright…

6 Likes

I can only guess Darcy went home, burned his clothes and cried in the shower after that eye-fcking.

4 Likes

Did you yell at Darcy and make him whimper and cry??

5 Likes

9 Likes

You are an idiot

And you are a sick puppy

1 Like

something something vanilla something something.

My next door neighbour is a mate of the Winchelsea FC president, and he swears that Cassidy is better than Darcy. I keep pointing out what’s said here…that his kicking needs a lot of improvement…but we still need extractors to replace the likes of Jobe, Hocking, Howlett etc.

2 Likes

Nah it was a funny.

Surely those saying he should be playing in the mid all the time are taking the ■■■■. They are playing him HFF for good reason. He is 19, in his second season, and undersized for the role he will play in the midfield. We don’t want to break him. Next year I am sure we will see a lot more of himself and MCG in the middle.

5 Likes