#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

He has got a very long way to go to beat the record set by “our friend from Norway”. She was so prolific she even posted under several aliases as well. Even had conversations between them.

1 Like

Haha I’m not familiar with this!? From Norway? I joined in '06, was it before that?

Yes it was, BD18, allegedly from Bergen, Norway, actually not at all. The original She Who Shall Not Be Named.

1 Like

Yes - the famous “bomberdomination 18” (Sometimes referred to as bd18). Joined around 2003 think.

Claimed to be from Bergen. Said her parents were killed in a car crash and she went to live with relatives in Toowoomba.

1 Like

It’s hard to know who to believe.

5 Likes

Any chance we can teach him to kick?

3 Likes

Biggest positive of today’s game imo. Really starting to move well through the stoppages again, balanced and zippy. Reckon he’s getting used to the increase in body size/core strength.

Still think he’s a (near) future midfield jet.

8 Likes

Seemingly got a lot more of it on the outside too, which has been a knock on him.

Definitely seems to have gained a yard of pace

1 Like

Must have watched a different game.

Had 12 possessions to 3/4 time.

Needs to find a way to influence the game more.

5 Likes

Why do you hate people who can kick the ball properly?

I really like what he does with the ball and near the ball…I just wish he got more of it.

some may say, KAV like hey sal?

Looked good at times in the contest just not getting it enough, be interested to know his midfield minutes.

For those there today, where was he playing? I love him near the ball but he needs to find and hurt with some loose ball to go with his inside work. The very best find a nice balance between the two.

Another good game By DP3, coming along nicely.

Started at the bounce a few times but mostly plays the wing/hff/mid role that he has been playing since last year.

He gets to a lot of stoppages though and that’s clearly where he does his best work.

Multiple times today I watched him work his way into dangerous spots when we had the ball in transition only for him not to demand the ball or make a serious lead for it.

I don’t know if he doesn’t want the ball or he’s just lacking confidence.

I personally think he’s a fair way off it.

Was an absolute animal today. His work around the contest and then his running to give the kicker an option was top notch.

Was constantly getting into zac’s tagged too.

There was a point in the 2nd qtr I think, on the wing members side where he put in at least 4 efforts in a row.

2 Likes

Yes, you’ve said.

1 Like

Went ok, I reckon. Didn’t have as much of the ball as I would have liked, but he buzzed everywhere with energy and did a number of good things. Can build on today’s performance.