#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

I’m still waiting for him to step up.

It’s no coincidence that we have our best game of the year when Merrett has his best.

We need more depth.

There was a 30s passage of play where he threw himself into 5 contests, nullifying port about 4 of them and getting it out the 5th time. amazed he wasn’t broken during that.

4 Likes

Do you happen to have any suggestions for alternatives?

Or Stewart has his best… or Stringer … you’re not comparing like for like. Darcy Parish will never be able to do what Zach Merrett does, the opposite is also true. He doesn’t do a lot flashy but he was tough around the contest today and Zach was just one who benefited.

3 Likes

I do but it’s irrelevant I’m not the coach.

It’s his third year now so I don’t think it’s to much to ask that we see some improvement. I think he’s stagnating.

Killer mike is just being stubborn because he thinks you can only be a good player if you average 30 disposals a game. Parish was good today.

2 Likes

Lol

Had average midfields for as long as I can remember and I demand to see improvement and that’s considered an issue.

Because you are focusing your energy and time on a 3rd year player who is contributing very solidly. Parish is the least of our issues and your fascination on him is bewildering.

2 Likes

go demand zaka improve, ask @Crazy_Bomber how it went.

1 Like

Explain my fascination?

You said the exact same thing about him last week, it was equally bizzare then, and I am reasonably sure you have singled out parish in other threads.

1 Like

So two times is considered a fascination? Ok!

We can’t, but I reckon his dog ■■■■■ on your petunias or something. Certainly not much wrong wih his footy.

You’d think the only players getting selected ahead of him in the midfield right now are Zerrett, Heppell, Smith and Zaka. We need more guys like Parish, not replacements

unsure if i should watch this, or the woosha thread

popcorn.gif

2 Likes

I think Parish is going fine, but it’s also true he’s not exactly on a Zerrett-esque trajectory.

1 Like

Was another good game for him … Killer_Mike your bias showing

Not every player has to be.

No, but if Langford was getting the same development that Parish currently is, then he would be on a Zerrett-esque trajectory… Is the point, I believe.

1 Like