#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

No, but Mitchell is continuously on the ball for >90% game time. Otherwise no way he could rack up 50 disposals.

Closest we come are Heppel and Zerret. Darcy does not have the tank to do 15kms in a game at the required performance level. Yet.

yet instead of 100 rabid langford bashing fanatics, its a sole lunatic

1 Like

Heā€™s not even playing atm.

Really?

I pity the people who log on later when they see 100 extra posts in this thread.

Itā€™s like Groundhog Day in this thread :blush:

THIS multiplied by 1000.

Players who play well in finals are worth their weight in gold & not that we should be comparing the 2, but I think we will all be very interested to see how Langford plays against his nemesis side the Swans & in particular Kennedy next time we play them.

1 Like

Next time km goes on one of his tirades can a mod just put KM Zone in the thread title?

4 Likes

I am going to write off Parish like I did Langford then when Parish comes good it will be a nice surprise.

I canā€™t wait to unwrap him.

1 Like

Enter at own risk

Tirades? FMD

1 Like

So Parish was played in the VFL to work on ā€œsome aspects of his gameā€ namely, mostly getting some decent time in the middle to regain form? Improve kicking and decision making ?, increase his Contested numbers?

Was this accomplished ? If yes, who does he come in for? Probably Guelfi, who is tough, has a big tank , but Parish has better stoppage craft, so if we need an extra better player in the stoppage rotations, and Guelfi is tiring a bit after a lot of senior games , Parish comes in. IMO.

1 Like

again

and againā€¦

and againā€¦

and againā€¦

5 Likes

People are going to eat their words over Parish even more than Langford.

1 Like

About 3 people. Everyone else loves him

6 Likes

Most frequent posters in this thread are Barnz, me and KM, by far. all well over 100. But I must confess I am a Darcy Parish fan. I want to see him do well. I still believe.

Great post. Spot on.

Parish will be fine. The kid is a very good footballer. He has his weaknesses, as does every player, but give him another couple of years and he will be more than handy. Agree with KM that The Langford has a higher ceiling, and will more than likely be the better player of the two, but Iā€™m quite happy that we have, and keep, both.

1 Like

For a gun inside mid I would

1 Like

Donā€™t go there Nino

1 Like

I know right :joy:

I would trade Parish for some one like Dylan Shiel in a heart beat

1 Like