#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

If trading Parish is what it took to get Shiel, would you do it?

Hardly noticed him in the last few weeks, plays like he wasnt there.

Delist.

1 Like

What did I do?

4 Likes

What else are we giving up and why would GWS do it? Even then why would we try to improve the midfield by removing one of our most talented up and coming midfielders? Because heā€™s injured and no longer flavour of the month?

If you have a slight dip in form or are out of the team with injury you suddenly become trade bait on Blitz, while anyone whoā€™s currently in form is unequivocally untradeable. As if short term form variations and current injuries are the primary factors in trade movements and list decisions.

2 Likes

You know what you did :blush:

1 Like

Here we go again. I have been waiting to see who will be Bomberblitz new love child after Langford, and here we are. F##k this place is unreal.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Shiel(25)>Parish(21)

Iā€™d imagine Shiel would cost our 1st pick + whatever we get from trading Parish (probs 1st ~10ish); and weā€™d probably get a 2nd back

Trading for an established star who fits our age bracket and provides a point of difference in our midfield. Whilst Parish could get to Shielā€™s level, it is far from a guarantee. So the question is then: Parish + our 1st > Shiel + a 2nd, Iā€™d take that everyday.

1 Like

In form today Noons.

You can make up trades that will never happen in your mind all day. Iā€™ll just happily zone out

1 Like

Itā€™s basically the same deal that saw Collingwood land Treloar. The only reason the Giants are even considering trading Shiel is because they think theyā€™ll lose home next year for at best a late 1st via FA compo.

FWIW I actually like Parish he is a gem, I just think Shiel is better, which he is at the moment. And everyone is tradeable, for the right price however high that may be.

It doesnā€™t even make sense.

Tell ya what - Iā€™ll trade Nimo for Shiel.

1 Like

No pablo espanol

This joint gets dumber by the week.

3 Likes

Do any of you b@stards work?! FMD.

3 Likes

So Parish could make his return this week? That was fast!

Well scanning this thread today is three minutes of my life Iā€™ll never get back.

2 Likes

get to lunch break see 40 messages in parish threadā€¦

get home, even moreā€¦

Me, too. :tired_face:

2 Likes

At least it wasnā€™t 75 pun posts like it usually is.

Butā€¦the second most frequent thingā€¦Nino making stupid trade suggestions

Andā€¦Killer_Mike hoeing into Parish, much as Ants hoes into Gleeson.

4 Likes