#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Doesn’t he date a 16 year old girl?

I’m sure she’s not actually 16 but I have a recollection he was dating a schoolgirl last year - there was an vox pop interview both did at an Essendon function or something?

Note: I may be completely wrong about all of this, also, who gives a fark

You’re not having another crack at him are you KM? :rofl:

1 Like

My original comment was not based on reality. You really didn’t pick the Bieber part of it up?

I was just trying to generate some hype. As I feel people don’t like Parish becuase he’s just there. Where’s VFL players get hyped off the silliest things. So several of my posts where stupid hype building(and in no way serious).

Couldn’t comment on his real personal life, and with you don’t care.

Clearly Jake Stringer has been given Darc some dating advice

I didnt think you were at all serious!

And yes who cares about his personal life, quite right, we’re straying into Donnington territory

1 Like

Haha

I couldn’t tell if your “who gives a fark” was directed at your comments or mine.

Oh it was at mine! Sorry I didn’t think they would be interpreted any other way

Anyway, how about that Killer Mike huh. What a d/ck

2 Likes

My daughter is a school girl…she is 18. Darcy is 19…please

3 Likes

Darcy will be a very good player whether he stay with us or is moved on…we have not seen the best of Darcy Parish by a long shot…and when he does turn it on, I will be back into this thread, In the meantime…got better things to do than read uninformed bull ■■■■.

1 Like

be star year 12 footballer, have year 11 girlfriend.

not uncommon.

Which player thread am I in?

1 Like

The OC.

3 Likes

Ricky Mott

Me now. 100s of posts later. Wonder where this will go by the time I get to the end…

1 Like

Killer Mike is here…so Parish

2 Likes

i hope not!

So do I

I’m looking forward to seeing how Darcy’s game style thrives in the pressure that our midfield now brings to the congestion/contest. He has very good “give and go” handball out of a stoppage/congestion, and a similar ability to pick a running pathway in traffic and break the opposition defensive structure as McGrath and Raz. He is one who breaks the game open from these situations moreso than being a beautiful kick forward from outside space. He is also a disciplined runner who in the past has been ignored after making 40m leads for team mates. I really think our current approach and pressure will see the best of Darcy when he’s back in the side.

20 Likes

His hands in close are probably second fastest at the club after Andy McGrath’s, which is scary since neither of them are yet perma-mids

1 Like

I’ve got doubts about how good Parish will end up but you’re right about his hands in close.
If him and McGrath are really up and going in say 12 months, they could be really important in breaking down Richmond’s pressure

1 Like