#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Was actually really important in getting us going in the second half

3 Likes

Clearance machine with ultra slick hands. Eg. The give to saad as he ran past. Superb.

1 Like

For the stats types.

Parish hit 100+ champion data points for the first time in his career.

8 Likes

I am very selective. If CD stats say an Essendon player is good, I believe it. If CD says anything less than positive, then its pretty clear CD is bullshit.

9 Likes

Purple Barret just placed a new article on AFL website.

IF you share 1000 messages about how a young player lacks promise when he is injured.

THEN you should at least add 1 when he returns and makes you eat a bag of diks.

8 Likes

In the guts is where he belongs but when Zaharakis returns whatā€™s the bet the coach plonks him HF!?

If Parish shows consistent performances that warrant pushing zakka out of the guts then thatā€™s great. Otherwise. He damn well shouldnā€™t replace him.

Parish is yet to show consistent performance. I think he will. But he must earn it. He made a good start yesterday.

Zakka is a gun footballer, if parish became as good as Zakka he will be a Crichton and ANZAC medallist.

Personally prefer him to be a Norm Smith medallist

9 Likes

More touches than his love child

1 Like

Thing is itā€™s not HIS lovechild.

Iā€™ve been proudly onboard with THE Langford forever. Like day of the draft forever.

Like many others I just donā€™t feel the need to announce it everytime.

I was just teasing him.

1 Like

oH yEah prOVe iT!!?!

watching the replay

seriously impressive work in tight

Thought he was good on the weekend.

Typical Parish game.

hmmmā€¦no, that just wonā€™t do Iā€™m afraid.
Iā€™ll wait a few more weeks.

Hopefully heā€™s still in the team in a few weeks.

Honestly itā€™s be great if we could just enjoy parish and Langfords games without the continual ā€˜i told you soā€™ bullcrap

4 Likes

Theyā€™re both farkin good.

3 Likes

That seems a strange comment KM. Iā€™m in the same boat as you with regards to where Parish and Langford sitā€¦but I thought that was one of Parishā€™s best games. He should stay in for the rest of the year and spend as much time as possible at stoppages.

2 Likes

Agree.