#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Please don’t endulge him.

I don’t think its that strange.

We have lots of injuries so it could be argued that Parish is in because somebody is out.

A lot depends on whether they believe Parish’s deficiency’s have been worked on.

It’s just banter

1 Like

If all 3 of Fanta, Zaharakis and Stringer come back and there are no other injuries, he might be squeezed for a spot. But it’s probably 4 weeks before Stringer will be back. The odds of no other injuries between now and then are small I would think.
And if he holds his form… and Langford does… surely they’d drop Myers now if everyone is available

1 Like

Myers doesn’t get dropped.

1 Like

He’ll start to feel the delayed-onset effects of that kick he copped in the Collingwood game.

Might best to be cautious and rest him for the year.

1 Like

From what l saw, any deficiencies have undoubtedly been worked on, reworked and then worked on some more.

5 Likes

Time for me to get on board then.

1 Like

Game 50 this week

What do you care?

1 Like

No.

At the start of the season, somebody at the club had been “raving” about Darcy’s clearance work. It was mentioned on the Round 1 TV broadcast. But the whole team caught some disease and were playing badly after that and Darcy’s clearance work was nothing to “rave” about, thats for sure.

Against GC, it was, what? 8 clearances, game high. Is that what you would rave about, because the top AFL players do not average more than 8 a game in 2018 On the weekend Darcy was in Sloane/Ablett/Cripps/Ward territory.

He played well. Lets not pigeon hole him right now, lets see how he goes against Freo. Maybe he has got his mojo back.

5 Likes

Don’t be like that Deckham

Darcy is still very young, so will have his ups and downs. But he is a ■■■■■■ good natural footballer. He will develop into a more than useful midfielder. Just needs time.

4 Likes

You’re dead to me until you grovel a little.
But it’s ok, I am willing to wait a while.
You’ll come around.

1 Like

I don’t think he is that far away.

Next year, a preseason of running and a few extra kgs and body wise he will be ready. Footballer wise he is already there.

What would you like me to grovel about?

Anything will do, really.

You are the bestest most bestest blitz poster of all time.

I’m sorry if you felt otherwise.

2 Likes