#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Did his role change? He just disappeared!

His quarter by quarter fantasy scores were 35, 25, 9 and 0!

1 Like

I think that’s right, wasn’t tagged just ran out of gas which he has a tendency to do. Very good first half though which was pleasing.

1 Like

Would have to do a best 22 to say who I would regard as ahead.

but to compare - I would take Guelfi over him.

1 Like

I’d probably take Guelfi ahead of him as well because Guelfi is more flexible and useful at those outside roles and filling gaps around the field as needed.
As it is though, McKenna would have to come in for Colyer and shuffle someone further up the ground again.
After that, the only other guy out injured who’s not a tall and might come back this year is Stringer. That might squeeze a spot so Parish would want to play well to avoid that squeeze.
Stringer will lose some conditioning though and with Smack gone they may decide to play him essentially as a tall.

2 possessions after half time isn’t good.

1 Like

an odd game. Dominated early seeming to carry on from the week before. He didn’t just fade from the game, he completely disappeared. Hopefully just second game back blues but would want to make sure he stays involved in games better than that.
With 50 games now under his belt, the time to start impacting games starts from about now.

Did anyone at the ground notice a change of roles? or was it just match fitness related?

He played the Bermuda Triangle high half forward with a few rotations on the ball. He had a lot of game time in the second half due to Mckernan going doing down and the main rotations seemed to be the midfielders plus Orazio and Colyer who are burst players. His second half wasn’t impressive but it wasn’t poor, he didn’t do much wrong just couldn’t get he’s hands on it. He got close to it, laid a few tackles.
Good game, great first half and rarely wasted it or made mistakes.

2 Likes

Being in my fantasy elite team I was ACUTELY AWARE OF THISSSSSS

hippy%20bathday

2 Likes

I’m getting that for @Crazy_Bomber next birthday.

@Diggers can supply the wings.

3 Likes

The picture doesn’t quite look like me but the ground certainly does whilst bathing.

1 Like

Been very very good since coming back in. Kudos to him for working so hard.

1 Like

Didn’t fade out in the second half, really stood up tonight against the much vaunted Sydney midfield.

2 Likes

Played really well today

1 Like

Career best game.

11 Likes

Gun.

2 Likes

He is good.

1 Like

G U N

1 Like

Very Good!