#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

I’m still waiting btw, @Killer_Mike

3 Likes

Best game for the club

He looked faster around the ground to me, a few times I got him confused for Devon, midfield is coming along nicely

1 Like

@Reboot and I are gonna be on a tower of smug when everyone converts.

we’ll we’re already there but still.

1 Like

that 2015 draft will be 2nd to the 2013 draft out of our recent drafts in terms of importance.

parish, francis, redman, brown, hartley, CONOR, WALLA

edit not conor, but still CONOR. (2014 rookie b)

Very good game from Darcy.

Still doesn’t change my opinion of him.

If one game changed my opinion I would be like the rest of you😊

3 Likes

That’s ok.
We have lots of time :slight_smile:

1 Like

so, what do you think of david myers?

Good bloke

1 Like

He’s a gun and only going to get better. In two years when his strength is at the right level for AFL people are going wonder how the hell you can stop Parish in a game. He will become a clearance machine, few players have the natural movement instincts he does around a stoppage. And with the game experience growing more rapid than most he will be at 100 games, 23, 84+kgs and unstoppable.

2 Likes

Sometimes, when we have an awkward letter/email to write, the office gets me to write it for them and they sign it. Because they are a bit cowardly. Nothing wrong with that - we aren’t all made equal.

However - because I’m such a good bloke, I’ve written one up for you, so that at your leisure and convenience, all you need to do is sign , and we’re all good :slight_smile:

My Dear Blitzers,

I would like to say that I have taken an awkward miss-step. I have been slightly disparaging of a young and extremely talented footballer in D. Parish, in a misguided effort to further the reputation of another player with whom I may have a somewhat unhealthy pre-occupation with - my love-child K. Langford.
I now realise that using one against the other this way has rendered me a bit of a baboon’s ■■■, and I hereby unequivocally extend my apologies and look forward to the great success of both these fine young men and their undoubtedly glorious Bomber careers.

Signed in Humility,

K____ M____

18 Likes

I would love for him to become elite.

One less player we need to draft/trade.

1 Like

Arguably 3 better games than The Langford since his return.

3 Likes

OH ■■■■ HE THREW THE GLOVE

To be fair Langford is playing more forward than mid.

I think people just need to get used to the fact that Langford will undoubtedly be the better player.

I love your optimism but the fact is no trend or stat supports your belief… yet.

1 Like

I thought I started the trend

Fact.

1 Like

I did say that Parish was stagnating and I got shot down for that.

He was dropped a couple of weeks later.

It’s not like I said anything controversial😊

I and some others said joe was clearly playing injured.

you know how thats gone.

3 Likes