#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

much improved since he came back from injury. However, his kicking does need improving. He has a bad habit of his set shots for goal all sliding off the right side. His set shot against Richmond was very costly, and was the same error he has made all year.
No doubt he is growing into a great midfielder for us, exciting that there is still more improvement to come from him.

1 Like

We’re gonna need a bigger cannon

1 Like

what if skippy and harvz were in it?

We’d just fire as per normal
Then reload for the next shot

If he can make that game the standard then Parish will be an absolute gun in years to come.

5 Likes

Since coming back into the side he has been. Doesn’t get noticed that much though and he should.

2 Likes

Very impressive tonight.

2 Likes

He just reminds me of Cousins in the way he plays. If he can build from here our midfield really looks good

7 Likes

Geez this kid is turning into a really good player. Was BOG for me tonight.

3 Likes

He’s been really good since he’s come back.

1 Like

Yep, gets his weight down really low, in the same way - for a guy who’s not actually that small.

His work inside is getting better and better every week. That’s his elite talent.

2 Likes

Certainly improving, playing some really good footy.

1 Like

Is coming in nicely now. Will form the nucleus of a string midfield in the future with Langford, Heppell, Smith, McGrath etc. another pre season under his belt in 2019, will get better again.

5 Likes

Had a fantastic game. In my best 5.

Class act

he does this amazing thing that when he handpasses in congestion, he puts it to the hands of his teammates. alien concept.

16 Likes

Goes to show that dropping players that usually wouldn’t is sometimes good for the team. He’s been fantastic since coming back into the side. Can see him elevating himself next year, top 3 best and fairest.

6 Likes

Kicked more aggressively tonight, took on angles, kept it low and quick and hit targets. Exactly what we’ve wanted to see. Looks set for a huge preseason

6 Likes

HAS COMPETITIVE MONGREL IN HIM
WHEN HIS BODY GETS BIGGER AND STRONGER WILL BE A GUN

3 Likes