#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

So if JLT counts for 0% he is 14 times more efficient than necessary?

1 Like

Totally redundant.
What a waste of…something.

Yes i meant 70% of the time he was on ground.

Why was he only on the ground for that ammount of time though?

And why does worsforld make him play forward? He either needs to play midfield or not at all because hes not a forward

I’d be happy to trade Parish for a 3rd rounder and a slab of beer.

Actually I’d probably take a six pack on it’s own.

What brand are talking about there, bra?

1 Like

Mmm good question.
To be honest id prefer something
good, like a Little Creatures Pale, Montethies Summer Ale or Mountain Goat or a foreign beer Stella but I’d probably settle for a VB on tap.

Actually I’d probably settle for a blonde beer from Aldi made in NZ

1 Like

Don’t mind Stella. Prefer Asahi Imported. Easy to drink. Though I’m on the Canadian Club atm. I wonder what Parish drinks?

Yep ■■■ drinks are good. I can drink lots of Asahi

Ditto Italian. Like my wife. Tastes great.

I reckon that Parish is less beer and more mull wine. Some how he found himself bottled next to some great wines and the buyer thought that they purchased a vintage wine that JAMES Halliday was going to give 96/100 for.
Regretfully, as a mulled wine Parish is closer to a 42/100.

Well…I wouldn’t know… gulp…

4 Likes

I know what you know :wink:

1 Like

Been a supporter of his. Now legit concerned

Well I guess I’m my own. Thought he played well, looked composed and settled with ball in hand. Disposed with ease.
However I don’t think he can make enough impact from half forward and would be inclined to play him in the seconds until ready to dominate as second rotation through the midfield. Shiel’s inclusion is great for the club, not great for Parish.

2 Likes

He had 1 kick last week and 3 this week.

For a guy who’s seen as an inside grunt player, his tackling is abysmal, seriously blokes walk through them.

Loves flinging one arm out to make it look like he had a crack.

He is a real concern. As is number 11.

4 kicks in two games, small, not strong or quick and is a one way way runner who doesn’t work hard enough to get back and help the defence.
Yes, nothing to worry about at all.

Based on the Corrigan interview, it sounds like Parish is going through a pretty heavy training load atm which is why he didn’t spend too much time on ground/in the contest.

Would’ve loved to have seen more from him but I wouldn’t panic just yet.

Last year Darce was great at applying pressure around the contest and providing shepard’s/ knocks to help out his team mates. There is a lot of throwing the baby out with the bathwater in the last two weeks. Nobody has been good, but the JLT is a glorified training session.

I’ll give Darcy the benefit of the doubt because he is clearly capable, and has shown last year that he can come back well from some bad form.

8 Likes

DUDORO