#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

He must be thinking how the Fark is he out of the side while Myers is a walk in week in week out

1 Like

Stupid Dodoro, picking too many mids. When will he learn?!?

1 Like

If only he visited in here, people could explain it to him.

2 Likes

Darcy should be in the side. Iā€™d play him ahead of Myers and Zaka and yeah, maybe even Baggs. Time to look to the future.

Parish to GWS for their first pick?

Turning mids into flankers since 2016

I sure hope losing parish is worth keeping Myers a year too long

its a no brainer they will come hard for parish + francis maybe even dangle a big carrot in the mid season draft?

Bulls_it decision, absolute joke Myers is preferred to Parish. Parish is more dynamic, gets as many contested possession as Myers, covers the ground better to provide options, kicks the ball more AND is the fuck_ing future. Very strong chance heā€™ll be looking for more opportunities elsewhere. Dropped twice in 5 games doesnā€™t inspire confidence. Just give him a decent run FFS!

Parish 4 Hopper

I donā€™t know how heā€™s tracking but I was a fan of Bonar in his draft year.

Weā€™d be lucky to get a second round pick for parish at this point in time imo

2 Likes

Has played 2 of his best games coming back into the side. Needs to produce closer to his best consistently. Guelfi played well and would be off to Perth asap if he gets dropped after performances like the one he produced last Friday.
Parish, just like Langford and a handful of other younger players majority of the time in congestion or contested situations play a bit coddled instead of taking it on themselves. Sometimes you gotta just ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  it, act a touch selfish, show why you were drafted, selected and back yourself in. As I said earlier when parish came in late last year and r2 he played well by trying to prove himself.

2 Likes

Seeya

Hopper just re-signed I think.

Players canā€™t be traded in the mid season draft

When we make a prelim and jam the window wide open why would he want to leave?

what about when we make a final and hes our best but we get done by 60 points again?

1 Like

Then we sack everyone.

All of a sudden everyone is leaving

1 Like

I donā€™t like the non selection but in the end he didnā€™t demand his spot.

People are comparing him to Myers.

Truth is, Myers doesnā€™t make a lot of mistakes and you can trust him to play his role. Parish on the other hand is mistake prone. And we donā€™t know what happens behind closed doors, perhaps Parish has been coached to not kick across goal due to his error prone ways and yet he keeps doing it? Maybe he isnā€™t listening, maybe he is hard to coach, who knowsā€¦

I donā€™t think we should be worried about who is coming and going from our squad just yet. Pick the best team and if the kids demand the spot then they get the spot. Redman, McGrath, Guelfi and Ridley demand their spot.

If Francis, Parish and Langford really are as good as people here are making out then they will demand their spot as well.

8 Likes