#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Parish showed exactly what a joke it is that Myers gets picked ahead of him. He is clean and hunts the footy, he also puts way more pressure on the opposition.

Myers is useless, outside of a hack kick occasionally he a complete liability. Almost no pressure and is shocking with fumbles.

3 Likes

quiet early but I thought he stepped up in that last qtr

Worst on ground!

Are you serious? You are fkg brain dead.

8 Likes

Itā€™s KM, he hates Parish because he loves Langford and feels Parish takes Langers spot.

Outstanding last qtr.

Iā€™m very happy for the lad.

Yep this. Was quite but his last Q was good.

Cost us the game.

Doesnā€™t move the ball fast enough and when he does he canā€™t hit a target

Not even close KM, not even close.

3 Likes

WTF

If you are being a troll then good luck to you.

Otherwise posts like that put you on the ignore list. I donā€™t want to ignore you KM

ā– ā– ā– ā–  off you complete and utter drop kick.

Was terrible.

You are probably going to need to put him on ignore, because he really hates Parish.

You donā€™t watch football good then.

Every single player on the ground made simple errors except for the most balanced player in the Universe Pendlebury. Parish didnā€™t make many bad ones and was in the thick of it in the last qtr when the game was up for grabs.

Geez, I generally like him, but I wish he had the desperation chasing as a Walla or Saadā€¦was slow on the cover defence.

Stick him in.the congestion, I never want to see him out wide and ā€˜chasing againā€™.

1 Like

Play him in Myers position. I think Myers is passed it.

Bull dust . He was good .

When you are an outside player like Parish is you have to present to the ball and then deliver. He plays like an inside player which heā€™s not good enough to do.

He was good against Melbourne who allowed us easy ball on the outside but Collingwood choked us today and Parish was one of very few that was allowed to run free. There is a good reason for that!

He was poor today and itā€™s nothing personal but the parish mafia will of course try to make it a personal thing.

lol he was playing as an inside player and doing it very well. You really are not watching the game properly.