#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Outright trolling. You either didn’t watch or you’re stirring ■■■■.

7 Likes

He played inside the majority of the game you fkg muppet.

Was a big part of the resurgence.

Takes Myers spot from now on

2 Likes

Most Blitzers are venting their frustration with the loss , on the umpires . You are venting by trolling .

1 Like

Myers out, more speed in, stringers gives Hep a chop out…Parish goes to the pivot

what the hell are you talking about Parish was really good today,

particularly the second half but he had a good game…

I wouldn’t say he was good. He was poor defensively. You would think someone who is on the fringes of the best 22 would work harder defensively. Let his opponent get the ball too easily on the outside

2 Likes

Had no awareness today, still cracks under pressure, lacking confidence, at one point an Essendon player saw Parish free then turned to look for another option.
Should be playing better than he is

He had plenty of awareness and they have been doing that to him all year, he gets to a good position and they handpass to someone under more pressure. That is not about him, it is about players not using the right people in the right position when they should. How you can turn someone else’s mistake into hsi fault is beyond me?

4 Likes

They are doing that to him all year :thinking:

Yes @IceTemple is correct. It’s happened a lot this year.

Parish got himself into dangerous positions on the wing today multiple times and he was ignored.

Daniher multiple times. It’s because some players dont feel confident getting back and kicking over the man on the mark.

1 Like

I thought he was pretty ordinary TBH.

3 Likes

There are reasons he’s in and out of the team.
Those reasons were all on display today.
Honestly a spell in the magoos to build some form is probably needed.

Baguely was better than Parish today

1 Like

You’re either trolling or just way off the mark with this one. He applied the most pressure out of anybody on the ground. Get of his ■■■■■■■ back, it comes across as silly. You want to talk about not hitting targets make your way over to the Shiel thread.

3 Likes

Wasn’t his best game but he made up for it with pressure. His effort today was outstanding. Efficiency was down across the board because there wasn’t a lot of space. He put his head over the ball constantly too.

1 Like

God knows that additional inside mids only helps us.

After I calmed down re Raz I thought Parish in would help us bat deeper and it did.

Stays in for mine. Was in there on the inside today taking hits and getting amongst it.

1 Like

Where can those stats be found?

1 Like

29 pressure acts for Darcy. It’s on the app.

1 Like