#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Very impressed with Parish today
kicked a nice goal too
Something others could not do today
He was one player today along with Merrett Shiel Stringer and Saad who were AFL standard

4 Likes

Darc was noticeable clean with ball in hand, itā€™s almost like he is an inside midfield who knows how to dish it out to a teammates advantage.

12 Likes

Iā€™ve been very critical of him recently but thought he played a good game today. Certainly his best of the year and hopefully something he can build on

1 Like

Had impressive games against the Dees and Pies too. Darc is the real deal. His aerobic capacity super impressiveā€¦ in the last, one moment deep in the forward pocket then the next, working really hard in defence. Fark, I hope he doesnā€™t leave.

6 Likes

Surely done enough now to get a proper run at it majority midfield time.

Do not drop him in 2 weeks time if he has an off game!

5 Likes

Put him in the guts and leave him there FFS! It drives me nuts watching Langford stand there scratching his head wondering what to do! I love the way Darcy hunts the ball, more often than not he mangers to get his hands on it. He has all the tools to make a great inside mid and yet we prioritise others in front of him.

7 Likes

Darcy is doing great and is looking more and more like reaching his potential as time goes by.

3 Likes

Heā€™s very good in tight with quick hands.

We all know that he can kick the occasional helicopter but so long as he realises that kicking isnā€™t his major strength, itā€™s not something thatā€™s going to stop him from becoming a very good footballer

farkn love me some pudding

that self saucing butterscotch one is the ā– ā– ā– ā– 

2 Likes

Agreed, . But the Blackberry SSP beats them all!!

2 Likes

Until he has a poor match and itā€™s deemed heā€™s a bust.

I can see a best 22 with Darcy in it. He just needs to play at his best to be in it.

Heard from an unproven source that he may be on his way to Geelong next year. Would be interested to hear if other sources have heard the same.

Have you been speaking to Killer Mike?

3 Likes

It has certainly been floated on social media given that he is from down that way.

Maybe a contingency plan for them if Kelly leaves?

Canā€™t blame him when Woosha keeps dropping him

Geelong can get fuct.

3 Likes

Canā€™t see it happening if heā€™s cemented in the best 18, which he looks like doing based on recent form

Geelong are also into Jeremy Cameron if you want to believe unverified rumours

Itā€™s hardly a secret. It was in the Sun and on Fox Sports that Geelong are interested. While i want Parish to stay it wouldnā€™t be the end of the world if we got a decent pick for him.

Geelong think theyā€™re entitled to every player west of Werribee and south of Hamilton.

I blame Ian Cover.

2 Likes

Kelly to West Coast
Parish to Geelong
Martin to Essendon
Picks /player to GC