#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

He’ll be a great player for Geelong.

1 Like

He’s excellent.

1 Like

Usually works his backside off. Gets free on the forward line often but not used. Got a heap of it last night but I hope with a bit more experience and confidence he can take time to look before he kicks and slow his handballs down a nanosecond. Players around him need to have time to catch up with those bullet handpasses.

1 Like

He’s like a ■■■■■■ pinball machine.

I like seeing Parish & McGrath working together.

3 Likes

Where does all the cats talk come from? Just speculation?

More like paranoia.

2 Likes

I think we’ve found our next coach!

1 Like

He’s out of contract and someone said the Cats were interested in him as he is from down that way.

Well this thread proves how much the coaches have lost the fans.

A player showing steady improvement and having break out games. It’s in spite of the coaches, who if they were any good would have brought it out sooner.

Not saying that viewpoint is wrong, just how far gone we all are, when even success is looked at through the prison of failure.

2 Likes

Same reason the Cats get all the Geelong Falcon players. Especially the good ones.

I wouldn’t be worried about the Cats, he was a Blue supporter…thats who I’d be worried about.

You mean like Shiel?

1 Like

No I mean the Cats may not have the room but the Blues surely do … just saying

He was a pies supporter actually.

ANZAC Day could hold special significance beyond the usual for highly rated Essendon recruit Darcy Parish next year.

The No. 5 selection at last week’s national draft grew up an avid Collingwood fan, idolising Magpies skipper Scott Pendlebury.

2 Likes

Yep your right, his old man is the Blues supporter

1 Like

You guys are seeing clouds. He ain’t leaving, not even a hint of that from him.

Apposite malapropism. :wink:

1 Like

Was awesome last night

He and the skipper stood up big time

1 Like

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT??

Playing Parish as a midfielder is starting to pay dividends.

David Myers in this week???