#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Meh he wasn’t that good…

In all seriousness, he was working very hard in the first half but wasn’t racking up the stats, but he was doing a lot right. 3rd he got right on top and was part of the Zerrett lead domination.

2 Likes

Them kicks was slick

1 Like

There is just the slightest hint of B Cousins in how he moved around the stoppage.
Always on the move, always creating. Loves the 1-2 handball, receive and deliver. Genuine class.

5 Likes

This time last year BT and all the other commentators probably didn’t even know who he was.

He’s now a champ. Please stay.

Has gone another level since he got a decent haircut.

3 Likes

That set shot goal was a ripper. I never expect an Essendon player to kick those 50/50 set shots.

3 Likes

Just play him in the guts.

1 Like

and pass up an opportunity to bring up mick whatever at the geelong falcons football bactory?

1 Like

So glad we picked this guy over Oliver!

6 Likes

No way is he signing any time soon. Contract value climbing by the week!

2 Likes

Really developing well. Terrific contribution tonight , like previous weeks.
He will be awesome at this rate of improvement in a short time - another year or two.

3 Likes

loved his interview with BT too, genuine character and it’s good seeing him so at home with his teammates

I reckon the ‘Darcy has signed an extension’ contract news will hit the airways very soon. IMO.

1 Like

This thread is too much- we are Richmond. Calls of him being average and to trade him have been around for a long time until only now.

Hope your right. Can see why other clubs are circling him. Sooner the better. Also my son has number 3 on his Guernsey.

1 Like

‘Hope’ isn’t a strategy, dude. It will happen. :wink:

2 Likes

Then we can recruit his brother Cassidy. Heard he goes alright. Imagine 2 of them in the guts.

Might need to keep this on the down-low, dude.

Some of those handballs and handball received he snaffled on the fly. Wow.

1 Like

Cassidy is a great inside ball winner whose kicks sometimes land in the same postcode as where he was aiming. He’ll be the best player on a lower league team for a very long time, but won’t make afl unless something changes dramatically.

The younger brother, Indi i think is his name, is apparently more like what we want.

9 Likes