#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

I didn’t see the game but was obsessively refreshing the stats on footywire.

It looked like he had 16 touches in the first half and something like 2 in the second. What the hell happened?

Rode pine a lot in the 3rd due to rotations.

the staff has basically not played him in the 3rd qtr as of late.

That clean pick up and handball when outnumbered in their forward 50 while 2 points down. If i could pinpoint a moment when we won the game, that was it.

7 Likes

It was beautiful. Just swooped on it. I reckon parish will be a star for us. Legit top 10 midfielder. Once we get his fitness right so he can play a whole game out, I reckon he will absolutely explode.

2 Likes

I reckon he is already exploding, his season has been massive for our turnaround.

Geez he reminds me of Ben Cousins.

12 Likes

I reckon he has another level to go to. Maybe a couple.

1 Like

(*without the nose candy)

4 Likes

Only 66% time on ground. Second low week in a row.

1 Like

1 Like

dunno why he is only play just over half a game two weeks in a row,
doesnt make sense to me to take your best midfielder in the first half off the ground lol

but we won so it doesnt matter.

Only the best bit of play for the game and basically turned the game for us.

But other than that he was probably forward and not racking up possessions in the guts.

Played only 66% gametime (lowest on the ground) for the second week running. Considering Langford spent 89% of time on the field it’s really odd considering how good he was in the first half.

We are building for finals. We are resting players without resting them

Trust the process

6 Likes

Conserving him.

Highlight of the game for me, in a game full of them for us!

Yeah he had a full 10 minutes less time on then hepp who is supposedly cooked. Probably carrying a minor injury

nearly cost us the game a few times tonight

Amazing how a little confidence and belief can improve kicking skills, dude is kicking bullets.

Don’t forget his handball from congestion to Merrett for the snapped goal - I keep telling you - Daisy Williams Mark II

2 Likes