#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

I’m not that worried about Parish. If he doesn’t play, we have an embarrassment of riches in depth for inside mids to choose from, so we’ll be right.

16 Likes

When does the club upgrade from dial up? :grin:

Currently training, looking great

19 Likes

Is Myers training?

Good question, let me go for a little walk

1 Like

Couldn’t see Dave Myers, it’s cold out here, he might be inside

1 Like

Fantasia?

Training with Draper, Francis & McNeice on Eithad Oval

3 Likes
2 Likes

how about myers

Ya know, this story of Parish coming back from the dead, would have become biblical if we could have waited ten more days until Easter.

4 Likes

Not much point rising on Easter Sunday when the game was the day before.

Miracles?
Optics?
The greatest story ever told?
Don’t give Parish a cross to bear.

2 Likes

Tombob you just have to put a header and a footer on it and you can start yourself a training thread …

Training at the Hangar in xxxx conditions. Modified group Draper, Francis & McNeice, mostly ran laps.

The boys warmed up and ran laps then focused on stoppages and set plays. Then they ran more laps and had a few pings at goal and looked fantastic. Xxxxx seems to have bulked up over the summer.

All in all I’d say the training is the most intense I’ve ever seen at this point in the pre-season and we’re definitely going to win the flag.

5 Likes

…also did Heppell used to have two arms?

Where’s your suntan update?

I had an appointment with a client @ 11am & I had 15 minutes to kill so I stopped in to take a quick look.

1 Like

A lot to like about Parish but still has s bit to work on before he becomes a top player.

Great game from DP3, coming along nicely.

1 Like