#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

I agree. The point I’m trying to make is that it was an honest answer. Coaches usually avoid potentially adding fuel to the fire for opposition. 99% of the time players aren’t allowed to talk their side up and instead talk the opposition up and spit out all the boring cliches - particularly when you are a consistent below middle of the ladder team.

However, how many sides truly believed their best was better than Hawthorn or Geelong’s best in their premiership years? Maybe 2 or 3. Certainly not the majority of bottom teams in those years. This year is just a freaky even year.

2 Likes

Yep, all fair enough points.

I think we all agree our best is better than anyone in the comp, but we have all seen that our worst is the worst the comp has ever seen.

We faced the shittiest team, and showed them an even shittier performance.

It was a horrible performance.
But Brisbane are not as terrible as is being touted. They have a talented list - especially their midfield, even without Beams.

That’s some serious sugar coating… they’re not the worst 18th team in history yes, but they’re still proper bad. They torch the footy, their decision making is terrible. They’re young and inexperienced. Geelong did exactly what she should’ve done to them, accept we’re only average when you weigh our best against our worst.

I went too far?

I just think they were pretty ■■■■■■ awful against us for 95mins. The managed to get their ■■■■ remotely together for the last 20mins of the game. But we should’ve been 50 points by then, cause they were that bad. They got too much credit for mine.

Now that this bloke has signed I am all in. I just love him - love his passion. Will turn into a great clubman

His positioning and run when TBell took the mark in the goalsquare was brilliant. One of his biggest strengths imo

4 Likes

Looks destined to see the year out playing his same role but look forward to seeing him in the guts as a full time mid next year

Will crush it with zerrett and hepp

4 Likes

Waiting for someone to complain they can’t see the Y in happy

2 Likes

Found it

Didn’t follow through enough. Delist.

2 Likes

Photo of player without sponsors visible.

Marketing fail.

Love this kid so much.

Great attitude and definitely provided a leadership role during our toughest year ever.

Confident he will become the player that I hoped Zaka would become one day

3 Likes

I expect next year when given more midfield minutes we are going to see what this kid is really made of.

1 Like

When they do a Joe Daniher one they should make the ‘D’ in ‘birthday’ MASSIVE

With all due respect - Zaka is a ■■■■■■ good player. Not elite, but very, very good. Would be best 22 at every club in the league IMO.

8 Likes