20 Likes

they better call the kid “RISH”

1 Like

Nuthin’ but net.

3 Likes

twins

rish and rath

1 Like

Only liked by 3660 others. There would propably be a couple of them from BomerBlitz I guess.

Congratulations to Darcy!
Let’s hope the kid learns to kick accurately in the womb.

RISH

Rishie Rish

Congratubabylations are in order to the lovely couple.

5 Likes

4 Likes

wonder what a certain G Healey has to say about this???

He’s been a standout for me in terms of how fit he looks. Not that he’s ever looked unfit, but he looks superb. If he can take his game to the next level and be a top 5 midfielder in the AFL, we are gonna cook in the middle!

7 Likes

Not if all our other mids stay at the same level. We need 3/4 blokes to rise a couple levels. We have them on the list, they just need to develop.

Hobbs, Caldwell, Perkins, Tsatas and Durham the watch group

5 Likes

Don’t reckon Durham is a mid, wing maybe but I have him as a HBF player in a strong team replacing Hepp.

Darc looking the goods, hopefully no setbacks

7 Likes

Onya Darce

So what you are saying Zac is I should put some money on Darcy to win the brownlow

Darce is already a clearance beast, consistently in the top 5 cc players over the last 3 years.

What his preseason form tells us is more about who else in our team can get within an interplanetary distance of him. Shiel is a vg clearance player whose long kicking is not accurate, Zerret plays outside mostly, and given more CB attendances Stringer is the only other who can do as well in cc play.

As for DP3 himself, better kicking training with Rath might just be working.

1 Like

Setterfield

1 Like