Former #30 B. Zerk-Thatcher

Like the look of the Zerk

Well, we needed a tall. Hopefully heā€™s another of our good late talk picks.

1 Like

Iā€™ve actually heard good things about this kid, in particular his work ethic on and off the field

17 Likes

High leaping string bean

72 kg.

1 Like

One thing Dodo knows is talls. Will probably be a gun defender in time.

2 Likes

Yep, people in the know say a lot of good things about him. Project player and probably 2-3 years minimum away from playing but will end up a pretty good KPD IMO

4 Likes

Welcome to the club Bezerk!

Dubstep @riolio

Welcome ā€˜The Hyphenā€™!!!

Dodoro pre-draft said expect late in draft can find players under developed but with high potential

72kg onlyā€¦ but 195cm kid who will be growing still, and who won the running vertical leap test at combine means huge potential once fills out

Absolute whippet right now so quite a few years of eating training eating to come

Ooooooobrannnnnndon Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerk-Thatcheerrrrrrrrr

2 Likes

This kid looks every bit of the kid a coach loves. However I cannot work out why the hell we drafted him.

Heā€™s a defender at 195cm and 72 kg and appears modest at best. Meanwhile Ridley looks awesome and he was listed at 192cm and 79kg at the start of last year. Here is the kickerā€¦ Ridley is 2 months younger than this kid.

Iā€™ll watch Dylan Moore with interestā€¦ taken the pick after Brandon.

4 Likes

You donā€™t like any of our picks.

1 Like

BZerk.

1 Like

They are ok, I like the BZT pick and Guelfi makes some sense, but Garner and Patmore are going to be rippers, and both for me filled more needs than Houlahan did, it made no sense, we have so many guys who canā€™t crack the team that play that medium forward role.

2 Likes

Maybe thatā€™s why we drafted him?

I dare say it may mean we have other plans for those players such as Laverde, Begley, Clarke, Langford. The big bodied mids we already have on the list.

3 Likes

You seem upset that pick 66 isnā€™t the complete package. Maybe you should realign your expectations

4 Likes

Nah, generally just commenting so one day I can look back and see what I thought. And just adding to the conversation.

I have gone with WTF because Iā€™m looking for someone to explain where he fits in our future plans.