Former #30 B. Zerk-Thatcher

Yep. Very happy.
Really enjoying himself.

3 Likes

He is so getting fined when the other players see that.

Yep. I went on the Facebook post and saw draper tagged smith on it. They well and truely know haha

zerk is a gadget type operator

3 Likes

what post is it? wouldnt mind having a look and laugh lol

Are you sure he had a good game against the pies? From what I saw he was pretty crap, or maybe just unlucky, every time he went for the ball.

I didnā€™t see the whole game, but I saw him fluff a few disposals and give away at least 1 free kick.

Did he do anything good? Iā€™m not writing him off or anything, but I would have thought heā€™d be disappointed in is game on the weekend.

Just calling it as a see it, which goes against the usual circlejerk I know.

Was clearly in our best half a dozen. Real solid game

1 Like

I thought he was pretty good. Took a few very good intercept marks, kept his man quiet, donā€™t think he had many kicked on him. A few muffs, nothing horrendous. First year tall, keep in mind.

Fair enough, maybe they only mentioned his name when he made a mistake, and I barely know what he looks like so I might have mixed him up too.

Iā€™m just wary of these threads, if a new player doesnā€™t trip over when taking an uncontested mark he gets touted as a future captain.

Edit: Just looked up his stats. 18 possessions (11 of them handballs), only 2 ineffective posessions, 3 tackles, 1 contested mark. Gave away a free, but also earned 1 against. Doesnā€™t indicate a terrible game at all. 200 game player!!

?Wot? Why donā€™t you think he will be a future captain?

1 Like

I reckon you watched a spell where he had a few wobbles, thatā€™s all.

2 Likes

BerZerkers looking massive!

5 Likes

How many gun backs Essendon have?

6 Likes

Not massive but certainly strong for his age.

3 Likes

Dunno that heā€™s massively larger there but he always had a great frame to add to.

Mind you, so did Fletcherā€¦

3 Likes

you guys are no fun

To be fair, Orazio is built like a 14y.o. Not exactly a specimen.

8 Likes

The kid put his body on the line week in week out in the VFL this year, heā€™s fearless, hungry & will be a 200 game player once his body matures

( that may or may not be a big call )

8 Likes

I agree, he knows what to do and when to do it. It just a matter of the body developing/maturing.

Heā€™ll be a keeper.

2 Likes