Former #30 B. Zerk-Thatcher

Hey, Rick!
And they said players never read Blitz lol!

If we are sending a defender forward during the match then Hurley is literally last on the list, Hooker and Francis are the two that can actually play forward and have a decent impact they are also our two best intercept marks though.

1 Like

I agree with that
But No Hooker atm

Paul Weston in the 84 grand final was the last guy you would shift to the forward line and look what happened
We need a bit of Sheeds’ risk taking if things are not working - regardless of who it is
I hope Woosha tries different things if we are struggling

1 Like

In wosshas defense he hasn’t been able to make an iconic grandfinal switcheroo in his time at Essendon

We can only hope that Woosha gets that chance
He may surprise everyone!!

1 Like

Surprises can be bad as well as good.

Suggest you read other thread on Hurls

1 Like

Woosha doesn’t creatively think anything like or would do crazy things Sheedy might consider doing.
More is the pity. Sadly he takes too long to make the moves.

Maybe this year will be different. Big sigh!

2 Likes

Any chance of getting a senior game this week??

I don’t care if he isn’t ready he is already a better footballer than Ambrose

5 Likes

Bring him in, we need to look at our defence of the future, because the current one is cooked.

5 Likes

BRING HIM IN

BRING THEM ALL IN

He won’t get a game until about round Rd 20 when we’ll be sitting in 13th position and there is absolutely nothing to play for.

1 Like

Hard to get excited about kids coming in

Just know we’re going to ruin them

I would actually take that.

We had a chance to that last year and didn’t.

Bring everyone in that wasn’t, … and get everyone out that was,

Including the Coaches, … (yes, all of them) the CEO, the Board, the Chairman, and fk it, even the fkn Mascot!!

Into the Cannon!!!

Finally got you to come around :rofl:

2 Likes

There might be a chance for him to debut against the Saints if Ambrose’s gets a week for his hit on Perryman ( concussion) I don’t think Ambrose hit Perrymans head, because he got down really low to bump but, you know the AFL they will be out to make an example early.

[quote=“Humbert_Humbert, post:787, topic:15329”] was at Sydney airport when the players arrived on their bus last night and watched them all file past me. A few things I noticed:

• Zaharakis looked absolutely devastated. Humberta even said she wanted to go and give him a hug (but this can be taken with a grain of salt, as on a number of occasions in the past she’s expressed a desire to go give Zakka a hug)
  • Stringer was in a moonboot, but walking ok so probably just controlling a bit of swelling
  • Ambrose limping somewhat
  • Guelfi wearing a hoodie, headphones on, not engaging with anyone
  • Hepp accompanied Woosha and the coaches. The skipper was probably the only person looking around, it’s as if the coaches (understandably) didn’t want to catch the eye of any of the supporters gathered at the airport
  • Jordan Ridley talking quietly and earnestly with a bloke who looked like he might have been his dad. So being a good BB correspondent I edged as close as I could without seeming like a weirdo but clearly must have seemed like a weirdo because they turned away form me and spoke even more quietly and I didn’t catch a thing they said.
    [/quote]

Ambrose is a bit sore as well.