Former #30 Patrick Ryder - we dodged the bullet

■■■ there’s no difference between listening to Barrett and slitting your wrists. You folks are masochists.

■■■ there's no difference between listening to Barrett and slitting your wrists. You folks are masochists.

Best in the business

Honestly I’m more worried about Carlisle leaving

Honestly I'm more worried about Carlisle leaving

I am more worried about Gregory leaving

I am more worried about my brain cells leaving after reading 80+ pages of this crap since the story broke.

70/30 going now according to flog face Barrett ! Quote can't blame him after what the club did to its players .
You know my feelings on this Garry! Honestly who gives a **** what your feelings are you tool !

And he knows this because Reimers told him

If Paddy goes, I'd assume Dempsey might be more inclined to leave, although I believe he is still contracted. In any case, if they were both to leave, and with the long term future in mind, I'd like to see a package of Dempsey/Ryder for the Gold Coast Suns Lynch/Prestia and maybe a shuffle of draft picks.

Anyway, just throwing a few ideas out there.

Im more worried about reading people quoting barret when I am trying to get an update on the Paddy situation.

70/30 going now according to flog face Barrett ! Quote can't blame him after what the club did to its players .
You know my feelings on this Garry! Honestly who gives a **** what your feelings are you tool !

It is not done and dusted yet. Club still trying and dialogue is still open. These media types forget he has 2 years to run, forget about this clause. It would be straight to court if that happened.
As I have said Connors is a real problem.

I'd take Paddy for a 1st rounder and Dempsey for a 2nd rounder.

Thats 3 picks in 1st 30 i think

On your way lads

On your way lads

Just like we would have if the AFL didn't steal our picks.

On your way lads

Firstly, ■■■■ off.

Like Lloyd first said on Footy Classified when the story first broke, they would have to offer Rockliff, Hanley and pick 4 to even get us to consider it.

I love paddy but I would do more than just consider that deal, I'd take it.

Opportunist

On your way lads

Just like we would have if the AFL didn't steal our picks.

Minus two of most talented players - pass.

On your way lads

Firstly, fark off.

:lol:  Peanut

It is not done and dusted yet. Club still trying and dialogue is still open. These media types forget he has 2 years to run, forget about this clause. It would be straight to court if that happened.

WD what is it with connors? 

i have had a family member play AFL for over 10 years and he was not with connors but said a lot of players like him. He personally could not stand him. Why does he have such a big stable of stars? is it because he is all about money? Surely Paddy could not have been happy with the media cverage he has got.

What if the theory behind all this with Paddy is to pressure him to take a three month ban???

WD what is it with connors? 
i have had a family member play AFL for over 10 years and he was not with connors but said a lot of players like him. He personally could not stand him. Why does he have such a big stable of stars? is it because he is all about money? Surely Paddy could not have been happy with the media cverage he has got.
heard today he's a talker.prick

What if the theory behind all this with Paddy is to pressure him to take a three month ban???

Drop something?

tinfoilhat.jpg

I think we tell Paddy and Brisbane that if they want to do a deal we want proper compensation. None of this BS second round rubbish. If Brisbane offer anything less than Rockliff tell them and Ryder no deal - ■■■■ off. It must be a fair trade. Ryder is the equal of anyone on Brisbanes list. He is contracted we hold the upper hand. Forget the walkout clause for lack of duty of care or whatever it is - Ryder and his management will never be able to win that one - and would take months and months to be heard by the courts or whoever would hear the case. That pushes it beyond the trade period or when lists have to be finalized. Whatch us go very hard if Ryder tries to use that clause. We hold firm and its Rockcliff or GAGF