#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

He has been training with 2015 draftees Aaron Francis and Alex Morgan.

“I haven’t bothered going away this off-season because I know how hard it is going to be (to get a senior spot) once we get the boys back and some draft picks,” Langford said.

LidORFFF

“So Aaron, Kyle, you have 4 weeks off now so make sure you get some R&R, you might want to head home to see your fami-”

“JUST GIVE ME MY FKN WEIGHTS PROGRAM C*&$#”

He has been training with 2015 draftees Aaron Francis and Alex Morgan.

“I haven’t bothered going away this off-season because I know how hard it is going to be (to get a senior spot) once we get the boys back and some draft picks,” Langford said.

LidORFFF

“So Aaron, Kyle, you have 4 weeks off now so make sure you get some R&R, you might want to head home to see your fami-”

“JUST GIVE ME MY FKN WEIGHTS PROGRAM C*&$#”

I imagined it a more dead-eyed, totally unemotional “The weights are my family now.”

1 Like

I’m as lid off about Langers as Langers is lid on.

Thought Kyle was a Bombers supporter as a kid.

You thought wrong

Nah he’s right, both The and Lav are Don supporters. Can’t speak for his old man.

http://woo-cdn220-is-2.se.bponlinewoc2264.ngcdn.telstra.com/platform_release/749/866/20141127_dodorowrap_web_S_2414737268__673366.mp4

That’s a bit of fluff.
This Langford clan were bulldogs supporters but have since jumped ship obviously. Not that it matters at all really.
Comes from a really good family and I’m not surprised at all that he is looking to get the absolute best out of himself so early on into his career. I think we have an absolute ripper here,

Langford wil probably get half a lap before Morgan tears a hamstring and Francis needs a breather.

Langford wil probably get half a lap before Morgan tears a hamstring and Francis needs a breather.
And it'll only be 400 metres later that he'll notice.

Very encouraging that he spent his time off training!

Thought Kyle was a Bombers supporter as a kid.

You thought wrong

Nah he’s right, both The and Lav are Don supporters. Can’t speak for his old man.

http://woo-cdn220-is-2.se.bponlinewoc2264.ngcdn.telstra.com/platform_release/749/866/20141127_dodorowrap_web_S_2414737268__673366.mp4

That’s a bit of fluff.
This Langford clan were bulldogs supporters but have since jumped ship obviously. Not that it matters at all really.
Comes from a really good family and I’m not surprised at all that he is looking to get the absolute best out of himself so early on into his career. I think we have an absolute ripper here,

Not sure they've completely jumped ship, Kyle and his dad at the GF in red, white and blue.

I liked when Callan Ward got drafted by the Dogs even though he was a Footscray-ish local, he commented how his mum and sisters swapped over, but his dad remaining a rabid Dons fan.

Peter Dean was the same, only just his mum swapped to fk Carlton. The males in the family stayed true to us. His brother told me how much he hated fk Carlton.

Came 7th or 8th in the time trial

The Langford has certainly had a decent off season pushing tin. Looked imposing at training Tuesday from the goal square casually taking one grab hangers. I’m going the early crow for most improved 2017. Lid OFF

Love Langers, could be anything. Still pretty young too.

I reckon this year would have given him confidence.

Langford will be excellent in 2017.

Why?

Because he probably won’t get as much midfield time and will play in the forward line where he is an absolute natural talent.

{{prepares to have things thrown at him}}

Every time any of the returning player are talking about slotting back into the midfield, they mention Langford as one of the young guns who’s going to be playing there this coming season. It suggests to me he is training as an inside mid full time this preseason.

Every time any of the returning player are talking about slotting back into the midfield, they mention Langford as one of the young guns who's going to be playing there this coming season. It suggests to me he is training as an inside mid full time this preseason.

Yeah, but they clearly haven’t tried to complete a best 22.

have you seen the rig on this kid? Geez he’s gained some serious size. Will be a mid beast but will do some real damage when resting forward because he’ll be such a hard player to match up on

Should call him “Clutch” from now on, Will never let us down when the pressure is on, Cool as ice.

I would like to invest all of my 2017 hype dollars in The Langford.

I would like to invest all of my 2017 hype dollars in The Langford.

The is pure silk.

Good to see people finally warming up to Kyle. Was starting to get a lot of Stanton like attention on this board

Good to see people finally warming up to Kyle. Was starting to get a lot of Stanton like attention on this board

being compared to a mix of Hird/ Fyfe/ Pendlebury is Stanton like attention?