#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

Langford really is starting to impress isn’t he? Finished well last year, has trained the house down by all reports and has still managed to add another 5-6kg over summer.

Built (and moves) a bit like Jobe – kicking is better but hands not yet as quick and clean. Something to work on as he moves into midfield.

Could he be our number one extractor / inside mid by late 2017?

Are hype dollars a thing now. sweet.

Yes but historically their value collapses about June July so bear that in mind

Good to see people finally warming up to Kyle. Was starting to get a lot of Stanton like attention on this board

being compared to a mix of Hird/ Fyfe/ Pendlebury is Stanton like attention?

No, im talking about the other people who think he is useless and wont make it.

Yes but historically they’re value collapses about June July so bear that in mind

I got so much hype invested in Redman, I can’t afford to invest in any of this year’s new recruits.

LANGERS

Good to see people finally warming up to Kyle. Was starting to get a lot of Stanton like attention on this board
If there's anything that people are warming to, it's the idea of him as an inside mid over a half forward. Aside from that he's been pretty well rated around here by most.

Yes but historically they’re value collapses about June July so bear that in mind

I got so much hype invested in Redman, I can’t afford to invest in any of this year’s new recruits.

I’m sure you’ll start to see dividends in a year or two.

If there's anything that people are warming to, it's the idea of him as an inside mid over a half forward. Aside from that he's been pretty well rated around here by most.

I think its been 50/50. Just my view of what I see.

Bingo

Wouldn't be upset to see him alternating forward and midfield with Jobe and Myers.
Wouldn't be upset to see him alternating forward and midfield with Jobe and Myers.

I reckon we could see a bit of that.

KLANGERS

But on the real I’m legitimately excited about The Langford.

KLANGERS

Lyle Kangford

Redman? I don;t see it personally.

KLANGERS

Lyle Kangford

KANGA.

Dunno. Ever since one of the training reports mentioned Mark Harvey told some supporters on the sidelines to watch Langford closely because he was going to play 200 games for us (or something), I reckon people have been pretty respectful of poor performances and drooling over a few highlights.

Seems to be mentioned a lot as an improver over the summer so this could be the year where he cements himself in the side and people don’t have to make excuses for him, and kicking a set shot from 40m out becomes business as usual.

Dunno. Ever since one of the training reports mentioned Mark Harvey told some supporters on the sidelines to watch Langford closely because he was going to play 200 games for us (or something), I reckon people have been pretty respectful of poor performances and drooling over a few highlights.

Seems to be mentioned a lot as an improver over the summer so this could be the year where he cements himself in the side and people don’t have to make excuses for him, and kicking a set shot from 40m out becomes business as usual.

Fark me …

Beast.