#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

@BAAKKEERRRR might enjoy this …

4 Likes

1 Like

The boys neck game is strong.

1 Like

Having a poker face doesn’t mean he’s not trying. Also, laconic doesn’t ■■■■■■■ mean lazy or uninterested, and disinterested doesn’t mean uninterested!

I don’t think he has the confidence to play seniors at the moment though, which means he sometimes looks lost. When we’ve got others competing for his spot, we can also afford to have him play in the twos for a while and gain, or regain focus.

2 Likes

Haha wry*

Ironically I was just bagging someone out for mentioning how much of a “waist” the conflict in Syria is.

Karma.

1 Like

I don’t even regret the error.

The laughs I got out of this thread were all worth it :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t need to see him show emotion.
I’d like to see him bend at the hip, though.

1 Like

It’s just the way of the world. Being a great reader of the play turns into not playing tight enough on your man. On field general turns into angry pointer. Damaging outside player becomes downhill skier.

7 Likes

???

You’re nuts…

This thread has gone the same way as Langford

■■■■.

Is this meant to sound dirty?

Nah.
Langford, not Parish.

1 Like

LAV

Smiling far too much for my liking in the photos EFC are putting up on their Facebook page today.

I hate it when they do that!

Probably the sort of player in the team photo shoot that, when everyone is putting on their game face, they have a big cheesy smile. Fracking smug AND laconic!

Will be good player. Maybe he should have been dropped after last weeks game but so should probably half a dozen.
IMO his best position is a marking forward, maybe 80% forward and 20% on ball.
He only needs 2 goals a game to be successful for us and he’s definitely getting those opportunities. I’m backing him in to get his 2-3 goals this week and bounce back.

1 Like

Mr. Expressionless or gtfo

yeah but check out WALLA

lav in moonboot.

2017 is ruined.

At least he looks like he’s being well looked after