#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

Part of the reason I’m prepared to cut him some slack is we need someone of his type to really dominate if we are going to be an elite team in the next few years. He’s going to be a monster and we don’t have many of that type coming through.

And not a hair out of place ffs!

1 Like

Makes it easy to always take a good selfie though …

Orazio… Orazio… the camera is over here… Oraz… stuff it

-click-

1 Like

“I love you Hurls…”

1 Like

I wish someone looked at me the way fantasia looks at Hurley[quote=“DonsForEver, post:2707, topic:2084, full:true”]

“I love you Hurls…”
[/quote]

Why’s Hepp dressed in green?

11 Likes

Dunno, but I just noticed that LAV! may have gotten himself a couple of Bunnies for Easter.

“No Jayden, … you have to leave Hospital now, … we’re done here.”

denigrating to women, pull your head in.

I don’t pretend to speak for women but I reckon that the vast majority wouldn’t find any offense in that at all. And if they did, they’d be ■■■■ company.

i think you’ll find they’re great company, the best.

I’m sure that plenty of those girls’ friends made similarly suggestive comments about being surrounded by a bunch of footballers. Have a laugh, move on.

1 Like

Look i was being tongue in cheek. But for some it does bother them and the blase dismissal of it is kinda the problem.

not to mention the majority on this site that make comments like that are old enough to be the person in questions fkg grandparents.

2 Likes

Which was the potentially offensive comment? Did it get deleted?

1 Like

1 Like

Nah, it’s just not very offensive

The internet’s not good for some kids, … they get a completely unrealistic impression of themselves.

That would have to be the absolute LEAST offensive, offensive comment I have ever read in the history of the internet.

A forward line of Zantuck, Courtney Johns and Scott Gumbleton was more offensive than that comment.

10 Likes

I thought Barnz was joking at first. Now I don’t know where it’s at.

My wife is an advocate of educating (almost annoyingly so) kids about the way men should treat women and she can find offence in a lot of off the cuff comments. She also works in a male dominated industry so she’s heard plenty. I just ran that one past her…Didn’t even raise an eyebrow.

1 Like