#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

That great mayne fumble is at 1hr 38 on YouTube if someone would oblige me with a giff

I thought he was fine on Sunday in the midfield. Got plenty of clearances.

13 Likes

Centre square was rough as, but not that bad…

Good man

Franga just went ahead of him, plus Myers to come back. Magoos backline may extract his talent that I believe he has

I’m glad Langford had never had a 9 possession, 1 goal 0 tackle game. The knives would be well and truly out

11 Likes

If Langford had the sort of game Francis had stats wise we’d have him loaded into the cannon before the game was over

7 Likes

And the club’s never touted frang as a midfielder. Some perspective please.

1 Like

And if Francis had the fitness of Langford we would have won by 50. Influence over possession.

He had a 6 disposal 1 goal 2 tackle game two weeks ago.

2 Likes

Yeah but one has played 5 senior games and the other has played 30

1 Like

It’s the impact that this guy has with his disposals which is what Langford can’t replicate.

He just oozes talent effortlessly and it is only a matter of fitness before he starts turning games on their head on his own.

3 Likes

The fark Carlton never happened, for anyone

1 Like

Fair

I just think that is crap and ignores the numerous times Langford has turned quickly and drilled inch perfect kicks . he has set up goals with his kicking plenty of times.

2 Likes

So we’re 3-1 with a game in hand?

2 Likes

look no further than adelaide for that evidence.

??

They’re 8 months difference in age and Langford is growing into the 30 kgs he’s put on since he got to the club. And correct, neither have played 50 games.

Problem is Langers is aiready in the cannon

1 Like