#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

He didn’t even play, and his thread is still cracking along.

6 Likes

Not true. In an interview just a week or so ago Jackets talked about Francis going into the midfield, and he’s played midfield at times this year in the VFL.

He said possibly.

Just be happy we have both of them, I think these 2 plus lav will give us some great flexibility between the arcs and midfield

They most definitely have touted him as an eventual midfielder. Listen to the bomber radio Ep with Jackets.

1 Like

Makes complete sense as well. Great endurance , runs both ways and would be a great link between back and forward… Talent to burn

Yup. I also don’t think it’s the end of the world to have both of them not quite up to midfield yet.

2 Likes

He still talked about it, and they played him there in the VFL. Surely that counts as being touted as potentially playing midfield?

Nowhere near the level that Langford was being trumpeted as a midfielder.

With Melksham gone we need a new whipping boy. Langford is certainly it.

Went missing big time today, didn’t even notice him :wink:

2 Likes

He’s had 25 tackles in 2 games playing in the middle, Bring him back in. We need exactly that.

6 Likes

Enter Zaharakis.

BRING HIM IN

3 Likes

Did I miss something? Why didn’t he play ANY football this week?

Was it as simple as he travelled as an emergency and there were no changes?

I read on here somewhere, I think the VFL thread, that said he had also been rested this week.

why would he need a rest? Jesus.

1 Like

In a highly innovative move we have decided to try and tank the VFL for better draft picks.

5 Likes

THE FORD just plays every game this year

Do not give a farrk if he has things he needs to work on. Play him until the end of the year in the 1sts

Then make a call if he has something to work with. The last thing we need is to have more ‘could of’ players on the list

Current example of a ‘could of’ is Jerret