#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

Schools over.

3 Likes

For the haters… it’s not so much that’s he going to be our future best midfielder, it’s that almost all of the other candidates are midgets.

5 Likes

Watch people here write Kyle’s career off within a couple of games. Sydney up there is the toughest test for him too…

1 Like

If he can come into the team and have a positive impact in the midfield we will be a significantly better side.
Ctr Clearences & Stoppage Clearences need to improve if we are going to mix it with the big boys.

Has earned his recall and has shown the consistency that was required of him when he was sent down.

Here’s hoping that it starts clicking for him now and he has a great run in the seniors in the second half of the year.

2 Likes

Woosh.

Geez it’s a tough group of mids to come up against first up. Kennedy, Parker, Jack, Heeney and Hannebery are all very combative and tough as nails.

Yep, which is why it’s great to see.
Really demonstrates a positive change in the club’s attitude and culture.

• We want you to develop as a mid over a block of games. Tick
    -Form in the Twos will be rewarded over " name" players.
  • You’ve done what we asked - have a game young fella.
  • We intend to mix it with the best - who cares if it’s the Swine or the Bears?. If we’re going to be a great side it shouldn’t matter - no soft fake reintroductions

The coaching staff keeps their word - trust is vital.

Good luck Langa - show us what you’ve learnt.

6 Likes

A couple of games?? There’ll be no room on that bandwagon by mid way through the first quarter.

… it’ll probably then be empty again by halftime, and then probably full again by 3 quarter time, and then …

2 Likes

My prediction:

20 touches 1x goal

5 tackles

1 Like

My prediction: increased intensity, quicker decision making + tackles!

really looking forward to seeing how he goes after a couple of months of ‘midfield school’ in the VFL

I’ve heard Langford is PUMPED to be playing.

6 Likes

My prediction

24 touches
13 contested possessions
4 clearances
7 tackles

1 Like
14 Likes

That would constitute a pretty big game from him for mine, especially as our 5th in line for the centre square. If he’s putting up those sort of numbers I’d suggest we would’ve been right in the contest.

If he doesn’t get much of the ball, I’m just gonna assume that he executed a fark load of ‘bumps and shepherds.’

14 Likes

There is a space on the band wagon available. Hope I’m wrong but I’m looking for a ride elsewhere.

2 Likes

AFL footballer or dilettante son of a hedge fund billionaire.

6 Likes

Happy to see Langford get brought back in, I reckon he’s going to be an awesome player so it’s exciting to get another look at him at the top level. I’m not sure he will fare much better than Myers but Myers certainly hadn’t cemented his spot.

I reckon people will lose there ■■■■ though if Howlett goes to the middle and Langford spends more than 5 seconds up forward, lol.

1 Like

I won’t.

for me he will always be the forward.

1 Like