#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

This speed demon is in the Grand Final Sprint tomorrow

3 Likes

I’m surprised.

Hope I’m even more surprised after the result.

It would be a stunningly stupid bit of management to put a first round pick and 3? years of development turning a big half back/half forward into a big inside mid then chuck them just when they’re starting to get it.

3 Likes

‘Stunningly stupid’ and ‘massively impatient’ are what we’ve come to expect from Blitz.

Where’s the f***king ignore button. It’s needed more than ever.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see the expression on his face if he wins the GF sprint…

5 Likes

Fark.

Can you imagine if he wins.

Blitz will go berserk.

I can see it now.

“Soft Langford wins the GF sprint but can’t even raise a trot on the field. No intensity, soft, won’t make it, trade”

Lol

Hope he wins!

Will win it by a neck.

7 Likes

Well it’s good to see he is taking his preseason seriously. But why is he training at the North Melbourne facilities?

2 Likes

Mckernan should have got the gig

I was at the Brissy game too.

Zaharakis was one of our best NOT Langford.

Is Langford a good player yet?

Round 15 right? The way I remember it, most of the team lacked intensity and we had a stinker.

Langford managed 7 tackles and 12 kicks, both career high for him. It looked to me that he was one of the few who showed some intensity. He worked hard and made it to contests. 19 touches and 7 tackles is usually a pretty good game, and in a losing side may have placed him in the top 5 players. Certainly in the top 10 that day.

C’mon. He was dropped the next week.

I’ve watched football long enough to know the team that win our next flag won’t include:

Morgan
Langford
Green
Howlett
Redman
Francis
Jerrett
Long
Goddard
Baguley
Gleeson

Supporters need to face the facts.

I used to be a supporter that would say, yeah:

Jerrett looked good as a hit up forward in x2 matches and he did. While ignoring the last 3yrs of poor form.

Or would be glass half full i.e. Green looked dangerous in x5 games this year - and turned a blind eye to the other x5 matches when he’s wrestling his opponent, as if he’s Dusty, screaming for the ball, culminating in failed F50 entries that end up in costly turnovers time and time again.

FFS

I don’t think he was dropped because of poor form, but that’s just my opinion.

It is quite possible that none of our list win a flag. Winning a premiership is damn hard. But that doesn’t stop me from believing it can happen, and that some of the players you mentioned will be part of that. If you want to look at your glass a certain way, that’s up to you. It’s okay to disagree.

2 Likes

This is the very reasonable, non-blitzy, post.
I think Langford will make it too. Want to see some progress next year though.

3 Likes

He wasnt dropped for form. Myers requested 2 weeks in tbe magoos. That was the deal and that is what transpired

Saw that he is representing us in the GF sprint tomorrow…

I’m sure he is going to win that :joy:

Yet here you are posting on a forum…surely with all your football watching experience you should be at the club, at the coal face telling woosha what needs to happen for us to win the premiership

1 Like

lol

1 Like