Mason and Max - gridiron men

Only person suspended in u18 comp for tripping.

2 Likes

Anthony Modra says “Hello”.

1 Like

No Pressure

1 Like

I was gonna ask how many games until he gets his first suspension for “attempted tripping”

1 Like

Watch the AFL change the Father-Son drafting rules for 2018

1 Like

The current rules exist because of Daniher, so presumably they’re as ■■■■ as the AFL want them. I suppose they could get rid of the discount for FS picks.

Yeah, nah.
Dustin moved smoothly. Really smoothly. And fast. And superb skills at ground level. And BIG. I don’t wanna ■■■■ on the kid but Dustin is once in a century type player, there’s 99.99999% chance he’s not a patch on the old man (very very few are)

3 Likes

His son will never have to play on some of those absolute superstars. The game has changed drastically but defenders have to be better than in those years with zoning and rebound now essential. Let’s hope he is about 75% as good and as adaptable as DF was and we have ■■■■■■■ well and truly won if we pick him up

Looking at him HAP, .I reckon there’s about a 90% chance he is.

Fletcher’s long field passing I reckon was his most underrated attribute. He could hit someone on the chest 50m away.

12 Likes

While still in the carpark.

2 Likes

Do you mean looking at 2 mins of a Twitter video? Or have you been watching more closely?!?

I mean I saw Dustin play live a dozen times at 17, … & looking at the albeit limited vision, … if I didn’t know, I would swear it was him.

Moves the same, same gait, same build, same reach. So alike it’s spooky.

Shouldn’t this be in the drafting board?

If only there was a father/son thread where all this stuff could go…

5 Likes

Mason Fletcher is so good!
He won the AFL rising star award playing the TAC cup!

So you’re saying there’s a chance!
I love your positive attitude!

4 Likes

As long as he is as good as his grandfather I don’t mind.

5 Likes

Need to have played 450 games?

2 Likes

Or father has had to be retired for 5+ years

3 Likes