Mason and Max - gridiron men

I also heard Mason approached Mick Gatto

1 Like

Thats what I was thinking

Do you think we could get Dustin Fletcher to the VFL team, how awesome would it be for Young fletch to be playing alongside his old man.

Then I realised as Mason is a fletcher he probably wont be playing any reserves football.

2 Likes

Update: Fletch 3.0 is ready to install.

9 Likes

HIDE THIS KID

Does Mason even play on former star forwards son’s?

9 Likes

If he plays his first game in the ruck, and trips a few blokes, we know we are on a winner.

Look forward to him starting in the ruck in a drawn Round 2 match in a grand final preview - which we win of course!

2 Likes

I think Calder should play him as a midfielder and lets see what he has got, you need to be versatile these days.

When he holds his own, but doesn’t set the world alight in the centre, we might consider him as a father son for the rookie list, a la Long, if we are feeling generous.

Inb4 F.Carlton bid on him with their first pick for da lulz.
Fletch V Silvagni all over againnnnnnn.

WSPHU

1 Like

If that happened, then let him go to them, play out 2 years of development, and refuse to sign a second contract. We get him at 20 for nothing, or maybe we could trade a pick in the 80s.
Call their bluff if they want to play smart ■■■■.

Musty

Don’t see all that much resemblance. He runs weird!

I can see it in him, he does look a bit awkward, but I guess at 16 Dustin may have looked the same.

R: Fletcher

Too late footage just on footy show. Looks like a dustin fletcher clone.

He has the same hump in his back (or they just naturally hunch over when playing).

They must come out of the womb with a hunched posture.

As I posted on Facebook when Dustin played his 400th game.

“400 games and never played on anyone”

11 Likes