Mason and Max - gridiron men

Or Father has had more than a year of suspensions (we should stop giving them ideas).

1 Like

Clause 148.347/b: If the eligible player shares a surname with any past, present or future Afl/vfl/affiliated league player, official or supporter, then all clubs shall have the ability to list said player using the Father-Son provisions, provided that:

a) Said players father is dustin fletcher, and;
B) Said club is Brisbane.

Sorry, don’t how to bring the video up.

Hold the link and open in a new tab.

OK. Having watched the video, I’m convinced the ‘Pharmacologically Experimental Environment’ was really a cover for the evil Dr Dank working on the first ever human clone. HE SUCCEEDED!

3 Likes

Good Liverpool fan is Mason.

2 Likes

Me too! my growth spurt was High School (pardon the pun) and it got me from 174 to 178 cms.

4 Likes

Yeh, but he never played on Lloyd, Lucas or Hird. Pretender.

3 Likes

He has the same hump in his back (or they just naturally hunch over when playing

Soo good at ground level for a tall man…half way there!

50m? More like 70m.

If he gets 336 games that would be 1000 between him, his dad, and his grandad.

I’ve not done the research, but I feel safe in saying I’m pretty sure that would be a unique happening.

If Blitz is still here in 2035, I called it first.

6 Likes

He probably needs to play 50 or something and the Fletchers have the 3-generation record. Sort of like how the Gretzky brothers have the record for most goals by a brother combination. One has something like 1020 goals and the other has 4.

1 Like

For real?

Who is in front of the Fletchers? Not the Silvagnis? On top of losing today, that would just about drive me over the edge.

Bring him in

Fletchers have the F/S record.

For F/S/S (3 generations) it is the Kennedy family. They are on 589 and counting. Josh is on 184 games. Let’s say he played 270 ie. 4 more full seasons (conservative) they would make it to 675.

Silvagnis are on 551 excluding any of Jack’s games (he’s on 9 according to Wikipedia).

So to put it simply, assuming JPK plays four more full seasons and retires on 270, Mason or Max Fletcher would need to play 12 games to hand the Fletchers the record.

Jack Silvagni needs to play 125 games to get the record for the Silvagnis.

If he does that, Mason or Max will need to get within 113 games of him to ensure the Fletchers get the record.

Can’t believe I just worked all that out…

13 Likes

All that learnin stuff weren’t for nothin’ eh …??

Taught me the art of spending time uselessly procrastinating

1 Like

Live stream of him playing for Calder right now. The resemblance to his old man is uncanny.

1 Like

Atrocious skill level right now. Admittedly it’s currently a couple of kids playing kick to kick with their dad at half time, but still.

4 Likes

Pffft! I saw Ken Fletcher play Under 19’s.

3 Likes

Didn’t you see Dickie Reynolds play his first game ?

1 Like